PETA: Mario is Pro Fur

Bran1470

Feb 24, 2010
i dont care what peta says anymore there a bunch of lunatics.

On a side note Tanookie Mario is one bad ass looking guy!

Bran1470

Feb 24, 2010
ninetails593 said:
Just ignore them and let the grown ups talk
I'm sorry to bother you but from what anime series is that picture from? I remember loving it as a young lad but i cant recall the name of it.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
I'm becoming convinced that PETA is an evil conspiracy meant to ridicule animal rights activism.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Why don't they jump on the frog suit too? Is it because it's a cartoony depiction of an animal and resembles a Halloween costume so much that it couldn't possibly be real? Well...

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Eh, gonna play devils advocate and defend PETA here. Fair enough, nothing says Mario brutally kills Tanooki Racoons and wear their skin (it's actually MORE plausable in this game that "a wizard did it". It's a Mario-game, ffs. He's a fat italian plummer with a pedostasch that dating a princess, it's already unrealistic enough as it is), but what PETA is trying to point out is that Fur Is Murder. And while Mario Doesn't Wear Fur, they probably won't to point out that people IRL do kill these Tanooki-racoons for their fur, and that by Marios association, these furs IRL might be more socially acceptable. Or some similar logic.
PETA might be severely retarded, but breeding animals in small, tight cages to wear their skin isn't very ethical (in my mind) either.

zarix2311

Dec 15, 2010
God. dammit. PETA.
Really? Just, really? Why are you people so fucking stupid? God, this is exactly why I can't take you even a little bit serious. Fuck, just, *sigh*. -_-

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Move along. Just PETA being batshit insane. Nothing to see here.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
This just in: PETA also has plans to pursue further legal action against Nintendo on behalf of the Raving Rabbids for abuses suffered at the hands of many gamers as prompted by Nintendo.

PETA is also looking to sue the creators of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath because on account of the crossbow that fires spiders and squirrels.

If someone makes a hunting game where all the animals had the heads of PETA execs, would they object on personal grounds or on behalf of the animals?

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
PETA is still retarded, the sky is still blue, gravity still pulls things down.
nothing to see here, move along.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I think we should really stop reporting about all the ridiculous stuff PETA gets outraged about. I think by now we all know they're about 12 miles passed crazytown, and at this point any further recognition is just giving them more credit than they deserve.

Gplars

Dec 23, 2009
peta is going to get some hate from every one who is a fan of Mario witch is almost everyone who plays games

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Reminds me of a part in Shin Megami tensei Nocturn where an evil manikin was ripping the skin off his demon overlords and wearing them like coats...

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
No, see PETA is right, Mario games are actually the most anti-animal games you'll find. You crush poor turtles and wear the suits made from dead animal skins.

But I won't rant any longer. Back to slaughtering bears, wolves, deer, rabbits, chickens and the rest of the forest animals in Skyrim. Gonna skin a deer, cook me some venison stew and make some leather armor yea.

PETA: Complains about 20 year old magical raccoon suit; is oblivious about Skyrim.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Furioso said:
...Isn't the Tanooki a mythical creature? Either way, time to post this again, in my opinion PETA is worse than the Westboro Baptist Church

Damn straight that PETA is up there with WBC, except I think that they are heading down the road to full blown terrorist acts.

Also thanks for the video, I like Penn and Teller and they know how to do a good documentary. So the E doesn't stand for ethical since they can't follow ethics worth a half shit from a horse, it stands for [still looking for a synonym for insane that starts with E].