Picture thread? Picture thread

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
Whole lot of handsome motherfuckers up in this thread, let me fix that:

Okay, I think that should be enough of my dumbass face. Peace out!

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
oh why not...haven't posted in one of these in a long time, I think.

I am so not photogenic lol

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
shootthebandit said:
You look like the 6th spice girl. Im gonna call you 'angry spice' (purely because you look a bit angry in that pic)
It's very poor form to comment and not contribute, you know.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Y'know, I could swear I've done one of these before. Even if not, while I've been on this site for some time, I've never really been all that active or personable in the forums to warrant any interest into my person.

...Not that any of that will hold back my vanity! Let's do a timelapse!

Ahh, that felt good. Nothing like a forum-wide circle-jerk. How're all my sexy people doing?

inactive123

Feb 6, 2014
Blunderboy said:
Oh gosh that poster made me laugh! No, technically they weren't mine to begin with *criez*
It was my birthday and we were having a picnic and everyone seemed to be exchanging headgear.
Those were my favourite :)

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
shootthebandit said:
You look like the 6th spice girl. Im gonna call you 'angry spice' (purely because you look a bit angry in that pic)
It's very poor form to comment and not contribute, you know.
Dont worry I will contribute but im still getting the lighting and make up sorted. Want to look my best for you guys

Joking aside. I will definitely get some pics in

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
ObsidianJones said:
Yeah, sure. If just to add a little variety.

I'm new to selfies. I'm even using Photobucket, which I'm assured is way behind the times. So be gentle...

[http://s57.photobucket.com/user/RevolutionJones/media/whynot.jpg.html]
Dude, you handsome. I bet you would look fantastic in a tux.

(honestly, that was my first thought on seeing your picture.)

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I look tired or terrified in all photographs, but I have a few okay recent ones.

I have a thing for visiting Mayan ruins.

And another thing for ren fairs.

And infrared photography, which is creepy and looks like this.

I am also not the life of parties.

That's all I got!

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
Chemical Alia said:
I look tired or terrified in all photographs, but I have a few okay recent ones.

I have a thing for visiting Mayan ruins.

And another thing for ren fairs.

And infrared photography, which is creepy and looks like this.

That's all I got!
Your ren fair outfit is so pretty! Did you make it yourself? Where did you get that arm guard?

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
DrOswald said:
Your ren fair outfit is so pretty! Did you make it yourself? Where did you get that arm guard?
Oh thanks! But no, I don't know how to make my own clothes and can barely sew to save my life (I can only model them, lol). I collect different pieces here and there when I come across awesome things, and just mix and match stuff til I get an outfit I like. Online, at other festivals, events, etc.

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
Chemical Alia said:
DrOswald said:
Oh thanks! But no, I don't know how to make my own clothes and can barely sew to save my life (I can only model them, lol). I collect different pieces here and there when I come across awesome things, and just mix and match stuff til I get an outfit I like. Online, at other festivals, events, etc.
Nothing wrong with that. You can certainly put together a good outfit.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
Well, I don't have a webcam on me and the most recent picture I have on me that isn't graduation would be this memorial day one so here.

A nice far away shot on a hot day

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Here's a picture I took in an Amsterdam hotel about a month ago.

Amsterdam is a great place, by the way. The main exports of it are weed, sex, and the color orange.

That's a Miraphone BBb tuba, by the way, can't call the model of it off my head, it was a college's that I was borrowing for the trip. Fun tuba, love the rotary valves.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Chemical Alia said:

It's easy to become the life of the party if you make one simple adjustment to your popcorn-eating technique: instead of moving your hand toward your mouth, move it toward the heads of others'! In fact, they'll come over to have some words with you in no time. ;)

Also, it seems that nobody got the memo. EEEEEK!

------------------------------------------

rob_simple said:
Is there a causal relationship between the above picture and the picture below in which you're slightly more clean shaven? o_O

Because... if there isn't... you should always say that there is. Badass stories are badass, y'know? ;)

------------------------------------------

shootthebandit said:
Hey, I actually liked the Spice Girls!

*pssssssssssssssssssshhhhh*

Oh shit! My music cred is flying out the window again. Excuse me, would you please? I have to go chase it down.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Here's a picture I took in an Amsterdam hotel about a month ago.

Somebody, please stop me. I can't... resist... too easy... no, it's going to happen!

MY, THAT'S A LARGE HORN YOU HAVE THERE!

I have no willpower. :(