Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
NimbleJack3 said:
sooperman said:
Its
Post number two thousand, y'all. Can we get another thousand in here?
We can certainly try. Congrats on post 2k.

Also, I'm thinking of directing DrNoob here, seeing as it's probably one of the biggest PMG discussions on the Internet. Thoughts?
Thank you, thank you.

Thinking of doing what? Direct him, like tell him what to put in the app? He seems like a busy man; I'm not sure he cares that much about the parts we wish we had. It would be sweet if you could, though.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
sooperman said:
NimbleJack3 said:
sooperman said:
Its

Also, I'm thinking of directing DrNoob here, seeing as it's probably one of the biggest PMG discussions on the Internet. Thoughts?
Thank you, thank you.

Thinking of doing what? Direct him, like tell him what to put in the app? He seems like a busy man; I'm not sure he cares that much about the parts we wish we had. It would be sweet if you could, though.
I think he means "Hey Doc, look over here! We love you!" ^.^

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
Behold, my most recent design!

http://i50.tinypic.com/106ls3l.jpg

You basically hold it like the "Plasma Rifle" submachine gun from Halo. Ignore that "Official document of the UAWC" thing, that's there 'cause I'm using this for a NationStates RP. Double-stacked side mounted mag of 24 rounds, which are fired either semi-auto or at 550 RPM on full auto.

Also, Skittles for you if you can guess which video game gun inspired me to make this.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:
NimbleJack3 said:
sooperman said:
Its

Thank you, thank you.

I think he means "Hey Doc, look over here! We love you!" ^.^
I mean he could use this thread as a source of feedback. We could find flaws and bugs, as well as ask him very nicely for new things.

Speaking of new things, has anyone seen the new tape shapes? There's no longer any need to use tan magazines.

Corsion

Jan 25, 2010
I had a go at making a gun I really liked the idea of a silenced long range machine gun. Didn't think of a name, someone else can if they want. :/

Here's the code (below) if you want to see it:

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Akai Shizuku said:

You basically hold it like the "Plasma Rifle" submachine gun from Halo. Ignore that "Official document of the UAWC" thing, that's there 'cause I'm using this for a NationStates RP. Double-stacked side mounted mag of 24 rounds, which are fired either semi-auto or at 550 RPM on full auto.

Also, Skittles for you if you can guess which video game gun inspired me to make this.
omg... *drops to my knees* that is so amazing... I want to know how you thought of that... *single tear*

And yeah, this would be an awesome feedback site :)

AND I've decided to try making an artillary unit, so im working on it now

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
Corsion said:
I had a go at making a gun I really liked the idea of a silenced long range machine gun. Didn't think of a name, someone else can if they want. :/

Here's the code (below) if you want to see it:
-snip-
Sorry, BBcode buggers up the PMG code. Images only.

Also, did some stuff with the tape. Comparison of tape and pseudo-tape:

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
LordMalachi said:
Akai Shizuku said:

omg... *drops to my knees* that is so amazing... I want to know how you thought of that... *single tear*

Does this look familiar to you?

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Akai Shizuku said:
LordMalachi said:
Akai Shizuku said:

YES i used to play that sooo much when i was younger.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
LordMalachi said:
Akai Shizuku said:
LordMalachi said:
Akai Shizuku said:

Well, there you go. I wanted to make something like the Callisto NTG, but I wanted it to be actually plausible.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
So...I made some more. I've been drawing a sci-fi graphic novel for a while now (progress is exceptionally slow) and PMG is useful for designing realistic weapons for it. So here we have...

Standard British infantry rifle. Fires atranide-propelled ballistic ammo.

Electric-powered railgun used by the technologically superior Ottoman forces. Fires a solid titanium slug at speeds in excess of 10,000 mph. Spring-loaded, padded stock to soften a recoil that would normally tear your arm off. Even so, special training is required to prevent being knocked backwards when firing. Uses a powercell that lasts a year or so before needing to be replaced. The internal rails, however, burn out every 200 shots or so, and have to be replaced. The entire top half of the weapon (orange section) hinges open for quick replacement.

Another Ottoman weapon, this fires a high-heat laser which can melt steel, crack concrete, and vaporize flesh. It's pinpoint accurate over a distance of ten miles, at which point the Earth's curve skews the angle too far. Shoulder-mounted due to the incredible weight of the electronics (about sixty pounds). Uses the same powercell as the Z14, but due to the massive amount of energy required, it lasts only a month or two. It's an energy weapon, so it has no recoil. [I'm not too happy with how this one turned out. It should look more futuristic and with less little fiddly bits.]
It was fun to do. I'll happily continue to contribute to this ridiculously long thread as I design more =D

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
LordMalachi said:
*scared* Normally I can at least tell where things are supposed to come out... and im thinking its the 10 barrel looking objects.. so how would you hold it? (the fact that it scared me is a good thing, dont worry lol)
It's the BFG 9000 from the old DOOM games.

The one on the top.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Yokai said:
So...I made some more. I've been drawing a sci-fi graphic novel for a while now (progress is exceptionally slow) and PMG is useful for designing realistic weapons for it. So here we have...

Standard British infantry rifle. Fires atranide-propelled ballistic ammo.

Electric-powered railgun used by the technologically superior Ottoman forces. Fires a solid titanium slug at speeds in excess of 10,000 mph. Spring-loaded, padded stock to soften a recoil that would normally tear your arm off. Even so, special training is required to prevent being knocked backwards when firing. Uses a powercell that lasts a year or so before needing to be replaced. The internal rails, however, burn out every 200 shots or so, and have to be replaced. The entire top half of the weapon (orange section) hinges open for quick replacement.

Another Ottoman weapon, this fires a high-heat laser which can melt steel, crack concrete, and vaporize flesh. It's pinpoint accurate over a distance of ten miles, at which point the Earth's curve skews the angle too far. Shoulder-mounted not due to the incredible weight of the electronics (about sixty pounds). Uses the same powercell as the Z14, but due to the massive amount of energy required, it lasts only a month or two. It's an energy weapon, so it has no recoil. [I'm not too happy with how this one turned out. It should look more futuristic and with less little fiddly bits.]
It was fun to do. I'll happily continue to contribute to this ridiculously long thread as I design more =D
Very nice, I really like the first two, but yeah, the third isn't quite as sleek, oh well, that's why there's next time!

Akai Shizuku said:
LordMalachi said:
Akai Shizuku said:
LordMalachi said:
Akai Shizuku said:

Well, there you go. I wanted to make something like the Callisto NTG, but I wanted it to be actually plausible.
Well it definatly worked!

Im not overly pleased with it, but it's a first try and I need sleep. So maybe after some suggestions as to fixing it, I shall try again in the morning ^^ It is a single crew mobile artillery platform, all the firing and reloading (even restocking) is done automatically so all thats needed is the driver, who can also act as the targeter, since you rarely if ever fire one of these while moving >.>

EDIT:
zauxz said:
LordMalachi said:
*scared* Normally I can at least tell where things are supposed to come out... and im thinking its the 10 barrel looking objects.. so how would you hold it? (the fact that it scared me is a good thing, dont worry lol)
It's the BFG 9000 from the old DOOM games.

The one on the top.
oooo I never got into the DOOM games >.> I was more of a Wolfenstein person, but in that case very well done ^.^

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
LordMalachi said:

Im not overly pleased with it, but it's a first try and I need sleep. So maybe after some suggestions as to fixing it, I shall try again in the morning ^^ It is a single crew mobile artillery platform, all the firing and reloading (even restocking) is done automatically so all thats needed is the driver, who can also act as the targeter, since you rarely if ever fire one of these while moving >.>
fix'd

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
hittite said:
LordMalachi said:

fix'd
haha ty, i just got it at the same time you did, but now i know someone saw it ^^

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008

A 40mm Grenade launcher. Short barrelled for ease of transport and a lower overall weight. Foregrip added to compensate for the higher recoil brought with the shorter barrel. Also comes with a computer targeting scope like the EGLM that fits the F2000.