Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Something akin to an XM25 OICW, painted with desert camo. As usual, military babes pl0x.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Made some more, existing the fiction I'm developing:

Standard Ottoman infantry weapon. Not as high-tech as the other two, but cheap and easy to manufacture.

Tactical assault rifle used by West American forces. Fires atranide-propelled rounds. A grenade launcher can be attached instead of a flashlight.

Air-powered sniper rifle used by Chinese government assassins and Phoenix Troop special ops. Super-pressurized air propels the round (simply a solid metal slug) at speeds as fast as any atranide-based rifle. The advantage is that the weapon is almost completely silent, audible within a range of only a foot or so. Slightly shorter accurate range than usual, about 500 yards, however, its value as a stealth weapon makes it very widely used among special forces all over East Asia.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
<spoiler=Special Operations Load out>http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/553/specopslodeout.jpg

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Yokai said:
Made some more, existing the fiction I'm developing:

Standard Ottoman infantry weapon. Not as high-tech as the other two, but cheap and easy to manufacture.

Tactical assault rifle used by West American forces. Fires atranide-propelled rounds. A grenade launcher can be attached instead of a flashlight.

Air-powered sniper rifle used by Chinese government assassins and Phoenix Troop special ops. Super-pressurized air propels the round (simply a solid metal slug) at speeds as fast as any atranide-based rifle. The advantage is that the weapon is almost completely silent, audible within a range of only a foot or so. Slightly shorter accurate range than usual, about 500 yards, however, its value as a stealth weapon makes it very widely used among special forces all over East Asia.
Wow dude, you're comin up with some awesome stuff, and it all looks great too, I'm rather interested in this RP now >.>

MasterKirov

Nov 8, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
also, fixed your design, staying as true to the original as possible
Someone's compensating for something ^_^

Also, while fun, I was going for a streamline look to the weapon.

ThePostalGamer

Nov 25, 2009
Behold, the Varetta M82 from Vampire Rain. Pretty crappy, but it took me a while because I had to look closely at the parts of the gun and get whatever it looked closest to. I'm saddened that I actually had to go to IGN to get a picture of it.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3329/myweapontor.jpg

Comparison:
http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/791123/vampire-rain/images/vampire-rain-20070531035333082.html?page=mediaFull

While I'm at it, how does one replace "Spoiler: Click to View" with whatever they like when doing spoiler tags?

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
ThePostalGamer said:
Behold, the Varetta M82 from Vampire Rain. Pretty crappy, but it took me a while because I had to look closely at the parts of the gun and get whatever it looked closest to. I'm saddened that I actually had to go to IGN to get a picture of it.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3329/myweapontor.jpg

Comparison:
http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/791123/vampire-rain/images/vampire-rain-20070531035333082.html?page=mediaFull

While I'm at it, how does one replace "Spoiler: Click to View" with whatever they like when doing spoiler tags?
Put your words right after "spoiler=" in the BBcode.

Quote me to see it.

ThePostalGamer

Nov 25, 2009
sooperman said:

Quote me to see it.
Thank you very much, kind sir. I did try something like that just before I posted that to try and get it on a fluke, but I had spaces on each side of the equals sign, among other things, so... >_>;

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
ThePostalGamer said:
sooperman said:

Quote me to see it.
Thank you very much, kind sir. I did try something like that just before I posted that to try and get it on a fluke, but I had spaces on each side of the equals sign, among other things, so... >_>;
Ah, example BBcode. Those can be confusing without explantion.

The rifle is a good remake, by the way. The handguard is a little too blocky, but the shape is accurate.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
MaxMees said:
Made a nice new battle rifle. I likes me battle rifles I do.
How does one define a BR by looks alone? Cuz I wanna make more of em ^^

Brotherofwill said:
The flute of Death (shoots knives)
wooooow, what gave you that idea? lol

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010

So I'm not sure how well it worked, but I tried to remake my old Steampunk Barrett, only in Draggy form, since it's the only wood pieced gun in here other than the AK. The under barrel is actually an external recoil spring/piston. The long set of sights is actually an open lens scope, something I feel would be quite normal to see in a Steam punk setting. I tried for a brass look, but I didn't bother finding a new color, so I stuck with the default that was closest to it. I also tried to recreate a more normal hunting rifle stock, since it's what the inventors would have available to them at the times.

Please let me know how this went, I'm very curius.