Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:
Yay new rifle

The rifle is semi-auto, but the bolt is still place to allow the manual loading of unorthodox or custom ammo directly into the chamber. Pictured are 20mm grenade, tracer round, and FMJ round, from top to bottom.

[sub]Yes I cheated a little...[/sub]

Thoughts?
Honestly it scares me a little lol

Unfortunatly I made that from scratch, and then forgot to save the import code >.< so I doubt I'll be editing this version anymore. But Just as the advertising said, it now comes in 7.62mm, although only with 15 round mags.

Thoughts?
C'mon now, my rifle isn't anything wierder than you expect from this thread.

That is a mean looking rifle. Did you and McNinja ever decide on a magazine structure?
Not too sure, actually. What did you decide, LordMalachi? It seems that you went with the regular P90-like version.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Godavari said:
Has anyone noticed an inability to delete with the F2000 update?
Inability to delete what...?

internetzealot1 said:
This thread will not go away.
Almost 2k posts and we are still chuggin'. Long thread is looong.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
McNinja said:
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:
Yay new rifle

The rifle is semi-auto, but the bolt is still place to allow the manual loading of unorthodox or custom ammo directly into the chamber. Pictured are 20mm grenade, tracer round, and FMJ round, from top to bottom.

[sub]Yes I cheated a little...[/sub]

Thoughts?
Honestly it scares me a little lol

Unfortunatly I made that from scratch, and then forgot to save the import code >.< so I doubt I'll be editing this version anymore. But Just as the advertising said, it now comes in 7.62mm, although only with 15 round mags.

Thoughts?
C'mon now, my rifle isn't anything wierder than you expect from this thread.

That is a mean looking rifle. Did you and McNinja ever decide on a magazine structure?
Not too sure, actually. What did you decide, LordMalachi? It seems that you went with the regular P90-like version.
Well for everything but the MG i went with the regular p90. The MG is gonna be the double 2stack feeding from the top first (for balance and reloading purposes).
And you make a good point concidering what alot of the guns in here look like XDD

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
Godavari said:
sooperman said:
Godavari said:
Has anyone noticed an inability to delete with the F2000 update?
Inability to delete what...?

internetzealot1 said:
This thread will not go away.
Almost 2k posts and we are still chuggin'. Long thread is looong.
Parts, man, parts!

I can't get rid of anything!
Close the app and reopen it or something. I notice no such problem. Clear your temporary files and all that.

LordMalachi said:
Well for everything but the MG i went with the regular p90. The MG is gonna be the double 2stack feeding from the top first (for balance and reloading purposes).
And you make a good point concidering what alot of the guns in here look like XDD
So like a twin P90 mag? That's wierd.
Lottsa bullets flying at once, and the reload shouldn't really be a pain, but that's weird.

I actually got the idea from one of the shotguns on this thread. It was semi-auto, but it had a pump so that it could accept larger shells.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
sooperman said:
Lottsa bullets flying at once, and the reload shouldn't really be a pain, but that's weird.

I actually got the idea from one of the shotguns on this thread. It was semi-auto, but it had a pump so that it could accept larger shells.
Well that does make sence, sounds like the Spas12 but i could be wrong, im not a shotgun man lol. And post 1955 on the page back shows what the mag would look like. the final idea anyway. (first pic). I wont bother posting it again, just cuz im sure i annoyed a few ppl taking have a page to my self lol. The reloading problem is getting the flap to stay closed while ur holding a bunch of bullets in.

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:

Well that does make sence, sounds like the Spas12 but i could be wrong, im not a shotgun man lol. And post 1955 on the page back shows what the mag would look like. the final idea anyway. (first pic). I wont bother posting it again, just cuz im sure i annoyed a few ppl taking have a page to my self lol. The reloading problem is getting the flap to stay closed while ur holding a bunch of bullets in.
It was one of those WWIII weapons with the backstories poeople were doing(like a gun-based RP)but yes, Wikipedia says the Spas-12 can do that. Speaking of which, my rifle could also accept a very small shotgun shell. :D

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:

It was one of those WWIII weapons with the backstories poeople were doing(like a gun-based RP)but yes, Wikipedia says the Spas-12 can do that. Speaking of which, my rifle could also accept a very small shotgun shell. :D
XD nice, but can it accept chuck norris?

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008

I liked the HK G11, and then I saw a sectional and realized that the magazine goes all the way into the back section. So I did the same thing. Caseless ammunition feeds down and is spun to face the barrel.

Also, this gun is approximately 3 feet long (including the silencer), if the HK 12" barrel is the correct size.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
McNinja said:

I liked the HK G11, and then I saw a sectional and realized that the magazine goes all the way into the back section. So I did the same thing. Caseless ammunition feeds down and is spun to face the barrel.

-snip-

Also, this gun is approximately 3 feet long (including the silencer), if the HK 12" barrel is the correct size.
Hey that's actually really nice, the front handgaurd reminds me of a cowcatcher on a steamengine lol i like it. much better looking that the real G11, that thing os so ugly >.<

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
LordMalachi said:
McNinja said:

-snip-

Hey that's actually really nice, the front handgaurd reminds me of a cowcatcher on a steamengine lol i like it. much better looking that the real G11, that thing os so ugly >.<
It is pretty much a giant brown/green rectangle with a scope and a handle. Whoever thought it looked good in development needs to be slapped.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
McNinja said:
LordMalachi said:
McNinja said:

-snip-

It is pretty much a giant brown/green rectangle with a scope and a handle. Whoever thought it looked good in development needs to be slapped.
XDD so true

Yeah i got bored, so I tried my hand at a sci fi weapon ^.^ it's near future, so instead of a large bulky battery, teh gun uses multiple small batteries. Silly humans just can't get away from carrying a bunch of magazines can they :p Silver are standard, other color are High Output. Standard batts get about 5 shots each, takes about 3 to kill the average human. The HO batts get one shot, but it's 5shots worth, so think sniper. The mag holds about 6 or 5, didnt do the math yet.

Thoughts?

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:

XD nice, but can it accept chuck norris?
Nothing accepts Chuck Norris except your mother's lady bits.
[sub]Oh snap.[/sub]

I've made a couple guns, one home-made looking and the other futuristic. Both were done over multiple sittings, thanks to the import/export features.

Also, I'm noticing that the guns from 0.7 are a hell of a lot more colourful than the ones from 0.6. I'm seeing blues, greens, reds and yellows while 0.6 just has grey.

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
Wasder said:
I made this out of an AK47, and I'm really quite fond of it.
It looks like an SVD, but I like that scope better.

NimbleJack3 said:
and the other futuristic.
You know, I would have told you it was impossible to make the F2000 look more futuristic. Yet, there it is.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
The maker of this thread is a fucking genius, never have I seen a thread so un-willing to die that it may outlast some of the members of this forum. Seriosly, this guy should get a special badge and $500 just for this.