Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Stickyreiss said:
LordMalachi said:
Alright, that's my take on the dragunov retry. That what ya meant soop?
And there's a retry on the other idea, slimmed up the hand guard so it wasn't so bulky, and made an attempt at a steampunk looking silencer, only problem is it replaces the front iron sight >.> but the cool lil thing commin off the back is an additional exhaust port, that they happened to put a shiny silver sight on ^^ go inventor ppl lol

And actually, I think I might try some other steampunk guns, that was a good idea ^^
My entry into the Steampunk collection, it is a single shot, breech loaded rifle, with an external hammer (like a pistol) the slug is loaded in with a solid chunk of packed gunpowder and the hammer is cocked to load.
Ooooo i like the stock, why didnt I think of that? >.< I like the single shot idea too, specially the solid gunpowder

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
LordMalachi said:
And there's a retry on the other idea, slimmed up the hand guard so it wasn't so bulky, and made an attempt at a steampunk looking silencer, only problem is it replaces the front iron sight >.> but the cool lil thing commin off the back is an additional exhaust port, that they happened to put a shiny silver sight on ^^ go inventor ppl lol

And actually, I think I might try some other steampunk guns, that was a good idea ^^
Much better. Now doesn't that just look old yet effective?

A three-piece silencer is something to be reckoned, and the little silver sight is a neat bonus :)
Stickyreiss said:
My entry into the Steampunk collection, it is a single shot, breech loaded rifle, with an external hammer (like a pistol) the slug is loaded in with a solid chunk of packed gunpowder and the hammer is cocked to load.
Jesus, Sticky, are you sure that thing is safe to fire? I don't think even steampunk uses that many pipes and tubes for one machine.

Yet it is awesome in a bizzare and scary way...

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:

Much better. Now doesn't that just look old yet effective?

A three-piece silencer is something to be reckoned, and the little silver sight is a neat bonus :)
Stickyreiss said:
Jesus, Sticky, are you sure that thing is safe to fire? I don't think even steampunk uses that many pipes and tubes for one machine.

Yet it is awesome in a bizzare and scary way...
It's not steampunk unless it has a million useless pipes

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
I suppose so.
If you make another one, though, try to balance the amount of pipes between the front and the back. The front portion of this rifle has six pipes, and the back portion has one.

LordMalachi said:
Aaaaaand I give to you the first version of the Steampunk Submachine Gun. It is bulky on purpose, although atm I forgot why.

The Red dot, actually made of two open lenses and the front sight on the silencer work together to give a general, yet accurate target with a 2x - 3x zoom, depending on position of the lenses. So in essence perhaps its more of an ACOG >.> By removing one lens it becomes a 1x/1.5x red dot. (Think that makes sence? I just pulled it out of my head as I typed it lol)
That makes sense to me. Scope - lens = dot sight.

The SMGs look good, though the second one is more steampunk because of the silencer and open-lens scope.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
sooperman said:
Stickyreiss said:
I suppose so.
If you make another one, though, try to balance the amount of pipes between the front and the back. The front portion of this rifle has six pipes, and the back portion has one.

LordMalachi said:
Aaaaaand I give to you the first version of the Steampunk Submachine Gun. It is bulky on purpose, although atm I forgot why.

The Red dot, actually made of two open lenses and the front sight on the silencer work together to give a general, yet accurate target with a 2x - 3x zoom, depending on position of the lenses. So in essence perhaps its more of an ACOG >.> By removing one lens it becomes a 1x/1.5x red dot. (Think that makes sence? I just pulled it out of my head as I typed it lol)
That makes sense to me. Scope - lens = dot sight.

The SMGs look good, though the second one is more steampunk because of the silencer and open-lens scope.
*sigh* steampunk is an art, useless dodads should have some function, even if the result is far more complicated than it should be. IE: An elevator, could be a platform attached to a rope to a pully to a fat guy. Or it could be a platform attached to a million gears that use teeth on the side of the platform to push it up. *closest thing to a fanrant ull hear from me >.<*

BUT yes, the second SMG does look more steampunkish lol, the first is just too simple, but i guess even the most complex PC is based off the simplest abbacus ^^

EDIT:

I know it's not overly Steampunkish, but AR's are the bread and butter of the fun world so they aren't always very special looking. Really I think it just looks like a larger version of the SMG...
This I'm rather pleased with even though again, not a huge obvius SP element, I over did the bipod alittle for effect but the real point of interest is the chain feed. feeds up from the botttom on teh right side, goes around a spool/gear assembly inside, loading the round into the bolt (after the previus shell has been ejected) and continues back down and out the bottom on the left side. I decided not to add the red dot this time since most of the time in games at least you can't put one on an MG, although i have no idea if this is true in real life.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
MaxMees said:
Stickyreiss said:
If it's a breech loader, why does it have a magazine?
>.> I was wondering that too.. but I figured he had a reason so I left it be

Atvomat_Nikonov said:

It's a little blocky, but I think it could pass as a near future rifle.
Ooo i think so too, I like it actually

MaxMees said:
It's a rifle that uses a full sized round like the 7.62 I think.
Oh, well then I think quite a few of the rifles I do are BRs then... since thats my fave caliber other then the .50 >.>

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I swear since the upgrades have come out I've hit a brick wall in terms of making up guns... If anyone know's the code for the color gold in that grid could someone let me know? I've tried looking for it but so far no luck.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Wasder said:
Ok, had a go at this steampunk milarkey...
Hey thats actually really cool! I really like the gas tube idea and i think the stock turned out pretty good too

EDIT: OMG there's a freinds list thinger!!! *Was oblivius to it >.>*

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
MaxMees said:
Stickyreiss said:
cookie compartment

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
MaxMees said:
Stickyreiss said:
MaxMees said:
Stickyreiss said:
cookie compartment
I... I think that is something every soldier needs... :')
XDD so true

Wasder said:

Another one. If you're wondering, the thing on top is a telescope.
ooo but whats the bottom tube dealy?

wierdman51

Apr 24, 2009
HG131 said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Wasder said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Wasder said:
Akai Shizuku said:
Wasder said:
The Compensator is one of the most badass guns I have ever seen.
Maybe you'd also like the Compensator Mid-life Crisis Edition, with Flamethrower Attachment?
LMFAO. NICE! I so wish I had one of those.
Well, for a small fee off £3 million you can order one with a brand new Supermega-Death-pistol-Of-Doom (Standard Uber-Space Marine Issue)

Oh yes, those harmless aliens will regret looking at you funny.
My rifle/shotgun owns your flamethrower/revolver
The Bankrupter (TM) by Sadistic Hunting Co. Ever feel like you needed to totally obliterate a target, just for the hell of it? We bring you, The Bank Rupter(TM), the Double Barrel Shotgun that NOT ONLY kills your target, it makes sure it's totally unidentifiable. The Bank Ruptor(TM) features two silenced barrels, and a 400x400x400x400x400x400 set of three scopes, you'll be sure to totally obliterate any target within a 600 mile radius! It also features three stocks, five Red Oak pistol grips, and 50 magazines of ammo! NOT ONLY WILL YOUR 20 MAGAZINES BE FULL OF AMMO, YOUR AMMO'S AMMO WILL BE FULL, AS WELL! Bring the whole family along!
Good For:
- Hunting
- Fishing
- Politics
- Academics
- Sleeping
- Breathing
- Thinking
- Thinking About Breathing
- Eating
- Driving
- Working
- Masturbating
- Sexual Activity
- Mountain Climbing
- More Masturbating
- Breathing
- Thinking About Masturbating
AND ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! By Sadistic Hunting Co!
Its a telescope... with a giant gun attached!
this gun pleases master cthulu, you shall be awarded...... WITH A SALMON! to get it, you must cut down the thickest tree in the forest *NE* with....... A HERRING! theres also cookies if you get the reference, or get the salmon.