Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
NimbleJack3 said:
LordMalachi said:
NimbleJack3 said:
LordMalachi said:
NimbleJack3 said:
Really? Where does it say that? I can't see it.
It's the pic itself at the bottom
But the Comp M3 is listed under 'Red Dots'. And it looks nothing like an ACOG.
>.> Well I'm pretty sure that's what soop was talking about. Wether it's right or not Idk. But we did already know about the order for an ACOG. I'll be running an experiment on the lens idea irl in the next week or so. I just gotta find my magnifying glass >.<
An order for an ACOG? I think I've missed something, and I can't tell what it is from previous posts. What's happening?
The discusion was wether the magnifyer or the acog would go first if they wer used on a gun. Because at first it was wether the magnifying lens or the lens with the dot would be first on the open lens steampunk gun.

Well I think I got the Pgrip and stock better, as well as the reciever. Its a lil cobbled together but so is everything on this thread lol Better?

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
Thats an Aimpoint on the site layout. pretty much an enclosed red dot. you don't magnify an Acog, because Acogs are already magnified you nincompoops

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
Ah, see that's not working because the XML from the Export function both doesn't like the BBcode here and it also won't make a picture. Only PMG understands it. You'll need to use 'Save As JPG' and follow the instructions about posting images that have been given numerous times above; I'm too tired to write them all out.

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
I made an ACR/G36 hybrid after I found out you could make their lower/upper recievers respectively into one cool looking one.

EDIT: Also, Happy Valentines Day XD

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
Thats an Aimpoint on the site layout. pretty much an enclosed red dot. you don't magnify an Acog, because Acogs are already magnified you nincompoops
You can if you want to see farther >_<

Atvomat_Nikonov said:
I made an ACR/G36 hybrid after I found out you could make their lower/upper recievers respectively into one cool looking one.

I see what you did there with the G36. I have to wonder why Dr. Noob made the tape object look like someone bit it off with their teeth, as opposed to something that looks slightly cared for.

LordMalachi said:
Well I think I got the Pgrip and stock better, as well as the reciever. Its a lil cobbled together but so is everything on this thread lol Better?
Much better. Pistol grip and stock look better, and the longer reciever is more accurate.

And Happy Valentine's Day y'all.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
NimbleJack3 said:
Ah, see that's not working because the XML from the Export function both doesn't like the BBcode here and it also won't make a picture. Only PMG understands it. You'll need to use 'Save As JPG' and follow the instructions about posting images that have been given numerous times above; I'm too tired to write them all out.
ah thanks

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
nothing major just a random assault rifle and sniper

and just a little something...

the idiot computer

Jan 21, 2010
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Alex/My%20Documents/Downloads/myweapon.jpg

my entry on a friends computer.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Alex/My%20Documents/Downloads/myweapon%282%29.jpg

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
MaxMees said:
LordMalachi said:
I think you did a brilliant job on that one.
EDIT: And your second attempt looks even better :)
Why thank you ^.^

Atvomat_Nikonov said:

Haha thats pretty cool actually, they both are :p

sooperman said:
Stickyreiss said:
You can if you want to see farther >_<

LordMalachi said:
Much better. Pistol grip and stock look better, and the longer reciever is more accurate.

And Happy Valentine's Day y'all.
Yay ^^ and happy vday to you too, and yeah... i "thought" people have actually done this in order snipe with an ACOG, but i could be wrong.

Chester41585 said:
PDW inspired by the FAB Defense KPOS.
Um... does the KPOS has a magazine?

^=ash=^ said:

Woah very nice robit lol

y00b0y

Feb 14, 2010
Kind of a bazooka

Something my cousin made up

Gold Ak-47 w/Grenade Launcher and Scope Pl0x

Random Barret w/Silencer

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
Um... does the KPOS have a magazine?
Actually, no. The KPOS is a modification you add to a base weapon. I think FAB Defense recommends a Glock model of weapon, but I'm not familiar with their compatibility list. So, technically, the rail system and stock are the KPOS-inspired parts in this image over a base weapon.

Not to come off like an asshole, but alot of you folks need to drop some time into weapons research before you start critiquing weapons. I recommend visiting http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm for some detailed information on alot of the weapons being posted here or being used as base weapons for inspiration/modification. It's getting kinda irritating having to sift through six posts of "Where's this part" and "How's it supposed to do this" when five minutes of reading could answer those and multitudes of other questions. However, weapons in the Impracticality and Ridiculous Concept sections can be exempt to the necessity of research, since the designs are, by nature, concept designs.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
Chester41585 said:
Um... does the KPOS have a magazine?
Actually, no. The KPOS is a modification you add to a base weapon. I think FAB Defense recommends a Glock model of weapon, but I'm not familiar with their compatibility list. So, technically, the rail system and stock are the KPOS-inspired parts in this image over a base weapon.

Not to come off like an asshole, but alot of you folks need to drop some time into weapons research before you start critiquing weapons. I recommend visiting http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm for some detailed information on alot of the weapons being posted here or being used as base weapons for inspiration/modification. It's getting kinda irritating having to sift through six posts of "Where's this part" and "How's it supposed to do this" when five minutes of reading could answer those and multitudes of other questions. However, weapons in the Impracticality and Ridiculous Concept sections can be exempt to the necessity of research, since the designs are, by nature, concept designs.
Trying to muscle in on my territory?

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
^=ash=^ said:

Wow, great stuff. I like the robot's arms very much, and the cage look you have for the front of the AR is good.

the idiot computer said:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Alex/My%20Documents/Downloads/myweapon.jpg

my entry on a friends computer.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Alex/My%20Documents/Downloads/myweapon%282%29.jpg
Christ.

Dragging and dropping the image does not work. Please read the below instructions on how to upload images properly.
1. When your gun is finished, export it as a .JPG file using the 'Save As JPG' command under 'File' on the flash object. Not on your window.

2. Using the prompt, save your image somewhere you will find it again.

2. Get a Photobucket account, or similar. There's lots of image hosting services out there. If you have one, skip this step.

4. Upload to your image hosting service the image downloaded from PMG.

5. The service will most likely provide a URL for it that can handily be embedded in most of the Internet.

6. Copy/paste it into the reply box. If it doesn't has image tags add them on either end. This tells the forum it's an image. Image tags look like this: [ img]www.imageurl.service.com[ /img] but with spaces removed.

7. If you like, add something below or above it telling people what it is.

8. Click post.

God knows it's been given many, many times before, and it will probably be given still.
Also, Nikonov, could you please add this to the first post? So many people cannot embed properly.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Hay guise i herd u leik Z-Day stashes

My kit contains a BB gun that fires 5mm copper BBs meaning little recoil and almost zero noise upon firing, a shotgun for close encounters, a combat knife, and a trusty crowbar. Never leave home without a crowbar.