Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

ctrl-alt-postal

Nov 16, 2009
LordMalachi said:
Well ty guys for the kind comments on the Viper, honestly tho I used the ref pic as the ref and replaced well over half the parts of the orig. I think I spent... 3 or more hours on it trying to find actual pieces that worked. That idea failed mostly but oh well. There's just so many little things that can't be replicated decently >.< I still think the orig looked better even if it wasn't as accurate.

ctrl-alt-postal said:
Anyways, a mid-range sniper (with bipod and front lower red-dot)

Is it just me or is that a reaaally big pistol grip?
Actually, the rest of the weapon is designed to be smaller than usual, hence the mid-range. I should have made the stock a bit longer though.....

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
ctrl-alt-postal said:
LordMalachi said:
Well ty guys for the kind comments on the Viper, honestly tho I used the ref pic as the ref and replaced well over half the parts of the orig. I think I spent... 3 or more hours on it trying to find actual pieces that worked. That idea failed mostly but oh well. There's just so many little things that can't be replicated decently >.< I still think the orig looked better even if it wasn't as accurate.

ctrl-alt-postal said:
Anyways, a mid-range sniper (with bipod and front lower red-dot)

Is it just me or is that a reaaally big pistol grip?
Actually, the rest of the weapon is designed to be smaller than usual, hence the mid-range. I should have made the stock a bit longer though.....
That and the barrel is really thin >.> unless its a bb sniper. Otherwise then I guess it works, assuming it doesnt need a magazine. Or it just isn't shown.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
LordMalachi said:
That and the barrel is really thin >.> unless its a bb sniper. Otherwise then I guess it works, assuming it doesnt need a magazine. Or it just isn't shown.
And while we are picking on Postal's rifle, the really thin barrel is out of line with the receiver.

But seriously, I think you should try this one again. I like the design and it is a cool rifle, but you had ought to patch it up.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:
And while we are picking on Postal's rifle, the really thin barrel is out of line with the receiver.

But seriously, I think you should try this one again. I like the design and it is a cool rifle, but you had ought to patch it up.
Aw now I feel bad >.< but i agree

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:

Aw now I feel bad >.< but i agree
Nah we are just messin' with Postal. He's cool, just needs to work on his rifles :0

Speaking of which, I should start work on my Gravity Hammer. This will take a while.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Godavari said:
sooperman said:
Godavari said:

This medium-long range single shot rifle utilizes the advanced technology of jungle camoflage to make it cool.
But it has a magazine...?
Sorry, maybe I used wrong terminology. I mean it takes one shot at a time. Even if you hold the trigger, it won't fire a second round until you pull it again. What's the term for that?
Semi-Automatic?

fromthemist

Dec 10, 2009
My Z-Day setup. Opinions?

H&K16 with Red Dot and M26 Modular Acessory Shotgun.

TDI Vector Silenced with Holo

Desert Eagle with flashlight

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
fromthemist said:
My Z-Day setup. Opinions?

H&K16 with Red Dot and M26 Modular Acessory Shotgun.

TDI Vector Silenced with Holo

Desert Eagle with flashlight
My opinion sir is that your pics are not showing >.> I unsure as to why :(

EDIT YALL:

How'd I do? The acog was a lil hard to find a match for, as was the gas black, I realize I dont have the strap ring on >.> oh well. There wer alot of parts that looked right untill you actually compared them, so it was a tad annoying.

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
ctrl-alt-postal said:
OK, I fixed it up a bit. Now a normal size, with magazine and extendable stock.

There you go, much better. Everything is sized better, and I like the way the stock looks.
LordMalachi said:

How'd I do? The acog was a lil hard to find a match for, as was the gas black, I realize I dont have the strap ring on >.> oh well. There wer alot of parts that looked right untill you actually compared them, so it was a tad annoying.
The ACOG looks fine; don't worry about it. You could have picked a better stock and pistol grip, but the sights and handguard look spot-on.

EDIT: Hey Malachi and Sticky, good news. The new site layout has given us word from the man himself; magnifier into ACOG scope. I will have to remember that one.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
ctrl-alt-postal said:

And something silly

Much better ^.^ and nice little toy XD I like it

sooperman said:
ctrl-alt-postal said:

There you go, much better. Everything is sized better, and I like the way the stock looks.
LordMalachi said:

The ACOG looks fine; don't worry about it. You could have picked a better stock and pistol grip, but the sights and handguard look spot-on.

EDIT: Hey Malachi and Sticky, good news. The new site layout has given us word from the man himself; magnifier into ACOG scope. I will have to remember that one.
Yeah I'll try and fix it up a bit tommoro, the reciever isnt long enough, thats why the stock and grip didnt work out the way I was hopin. Oh well.
And we knew the mag had to go into the acog, it was a matter if thats the same order for the open lens :p Sticky went on a rant about it like 20 pages back

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
sooperman said:
ctrl-alt-postal said:

LordMalachi said:

Really? Where does it say that? I can't see it.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
NimbleJack3 said:
LordMalachi said:
NimbleJack3 said:
It's the pic itself at the bottom
But the Comp M3 is listed under 'Red Dots'. And it looks nothing like an ACOG.
>.> Well I'm pretty sure that's what soop was talking about. Wether it's right or not Idk. But we did already know about the order for an ACOG. I'll be running an experiment on the lens idea irl in the next week or so. I just gotta find my magnifying glass >.<

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
LordMalachi said:
NimbleJack3 said:
LordMalachi said:
NimbleJack3 said:
It's the pic itself at the bottom
But the Comp M3 is listed under 'Red Dots'. And it looks nothing like an ACOG.
>.> Well I'm pretty sure that's what soop was talking about. Wether it's right or not Idk. But we did already know about the order for an ACOG. I'll be running an experiment on the lens idea irl in the next week or so. I just gotta find my magnifying glass >.<
An order for an ACOG? I think I've missed something, and I can't tell what it is from previous posts. What's happening?