Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
I posted a Model 84 Modular Weapon System a few pages back, and here's a modified version of it. Main improvement is a better reciever, without the AR-15 T-grip charging handle.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
sniper setup, the receiver is the F2000 with a Cheytac upper and bolt, 7 round internal magazine, a pistol (frame is SVDS and the slide is the medium MOE handguard) and a spotting scope with laser range finder

Tacticooled SVD

7.62 H&K 417 EBR

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
sniper setup, the receiver is the F2000 with a Cheytac upper and bolt, 7 round internal magazine, a pistol (frame is SVDS and the slide is the medium MOE handguard) and a spotting scope with laser range finder

Tacticooled SVD

7.62 H&K 417 EBR
I think the difference between your creations and mine is that I don't have the vision to plan anything this elaborate. Some of your works really are baffling, Sticky.

And so I have this straight, shouldn't the scopes on the SVD and the 417 come back a bit?

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Stickyreiss said:

-snip-
And you drove most of us into the ground lol at least it explains where you were for so long but very nice work if I may say so. Great job on the pistol :)

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
McNinja said:
My second one on the new PMG:

The last one was a grenade launcher thingy. I wanted this one to be more like a laser cannon. I love the new scope cover that came with the F2000.
That is actualy a red dot and not a scope cover but hey I guess one could make one out of it.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
sooperman said:
~SNIP~

I think the difference between your creations and mine is that I don't have the vision to plan anything this elaborate. Some of your works really are baffling, Sticky.

And so I have this straight, shouldn't the scopes on the SVD and the 417 come back a bit?
actually no, the way the lenses work, you can adjust the focal distance, so that the scope is at the right focus for the distance it is at. you NEVER want to put your eye against the scope, that is a one way trip to a black eye

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
sooperman said:
~SNIP~

actually no, the way the lenses work, you can adjust the focal distance, so that the scope is at the right focus for the distance it is at. you NEVER want to put your eye against the scope, that is a one way trip to a black eye
I have fired guns so I can at least attest for that. But if you say so, I will trust your judgement on the capacites of these scopes.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Axle_Bullitt_19 said:
McNinja said:
My second one on the new PMG:

The last one was a grenade launcher thingy. I wanted this one to be more like a laser cannon. I love the new scope cover that came with the F2000.
That is actualy a red dot and not a scope cover but hey I guess one could make one out of it.
Actually it's a 1.6x scope. But in PMG it's listed as a scope cover.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
No-Superman10 said:
Stickyreiss said:
No-Superman10 said:

Twin-Barreled M16 Mod .50 Cal.
when rounds are fired, the casing doesn't shoot out
I know that, the app does not have the bullets and casing separate so i tried to cover the casing with the muzzle flash.
In Version 0.7 when you place the ammo you have to "ungroup" it to get the seperate case and bullet

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010

I got bored so I made another bulpup, It was a little harder starting out because I used the ACR upper reciever instead of the SCAR's like I normally do. But it gave me slightly different idea to go off of so I like it. I stuck with the horizontal mag but just as the last gun, it could easily be modded to accept standard PMAGs. Opinions?

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
Wasder said:
I was bored...
This sword is so simple it goes full cirlce around the cool-o-meter and becomes cool. Pretty cool :)

LordMalachi said:

I got bored so I made another bulpup, It was a little harder starting out because I used the ACR upper reciever instead of the SCAR's like I normally do. But it gave me slightly different idea to go off of so I like it. I stuck with the horizontal mag but just as the last gun, it could easily be modded to accept standard PMAGs. Opinions?
The Red Bull, nice. This one is more like a rifle so that's a neat variation. If he ever puts the parts into .7, I'd like to see a shotgun version.

Pyromaniac1337 said:
Back with some more:

Made for an RP I'm doing with some friends. 35-round magazine, scope, under-barrel LAM, and coloured green. The gun is named after an important person in my character's life.

The original version of my character had a gimmick (that was later dropped in favour of a little more realism) where he used a specially-made revolver that fires 6 different kinds of ammunition (with 6 different barrels), where very round is loaded in a random order on a speed-loader and a micro-computer on the inside would match up the ammunition with the barrel that would actually work for them. To keep it random, my character would spin the drum while this is happening, wait 5 seconds, and lock it with the hammer. Yeah, it was quite silly.

I'd be making moar if the newest version had more of the pieces from the older version (especially pistol parts, I want to make an Enforcer damn it!), more colours (who the HELL colours their gun lime-green? And the other greens look like someone threw up on the gun), and if it had more of the accessories he promised (like bayonets).
That pistol loading ritual does seems a little pointless. And a six-barreled pistol? That's just goofy.

mcpop9 said:
if the impracticality is still open i would like to submit my creation
What's with the magazine on the AK reciever? It's halfway through the trigger ring.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
sooperman said:
Wasder said:
I was bored...
This sword is so simple it goes full cirlce around the cool-o-meter and becomes cool. Pretty cool :)

LordMalachi said:

The Red Bull, nice. This one is more like a rifle so that's a neat variation. If he ever puts the parts into .7, I'd like to see a shotgun version.

Pyromaniac1337 said:
Back with some more:

Made for an RP I'm doing with some friends. 35-round magazine, scope, under-barrel LAM, and coloured green. The gun is named after an important person in my character's life.

The original version of my character had a gimmick (that was later dropped in favour of a little more realism) where he used a specially-made revolver that fires 6 different kinds of ammunition (with 6 different barrels), where very round is loaded in a random order on a speed-loader and a micro-computer on the inside would match up the ammunition with the barrel that would actually work for them. To keep it random, my character would spin the drum while this is happening, wait 5 seconds, and lock it with the hammer. Yeah, it was quite silly.

I'd be making moar if the newest version had more of the pieces from the older version (especially pistol parts, I want to make an Enforcer damn it!), more colours (who the HELL colours their gun lime-green? And the other greens look like someone threw up on the gun), and if it had more of the accessories he promised (like bayonets).
That pistol loading ritual does seems a little pointless. And a six-barreled pistol? That's just goofy.

mcpop9 said:
if the impracticality is still open i would like to submit my creation
What's with the magazine on the AK reciever? It's halfway through the trigger ring.
side mounted
to help with casing ejection process also i did say impracticality

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
mcpop9 said:
sooperman said:
side mounted
to help with casing ejection process also i did say impracticality
That was awfully thoughtful of you, considering how impractical the weapon is. But hey it looks cool.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:

Now that would be cool, and yeah I was trying for something more ARish, so I'm glad I pulled it off ^.^ Thanks for the comment, maybe I'll do the Redbull series >.>

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
LordMalachi said:
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:

Now that would be cool, and yeah I was trying for something more ARish, so I'm glad I pulled it off ^.^ Thanks for the comment, maybe I'll do the Redbull series >.>
Got my fingers crossed for a shotgun.
You already have three, I don't see why you have to stop.