Pokemon: Gotta Catch One

Matt'TheBean'Hooper

Jun 21, 2011
since I live in an urban area i guess it would have to be a Normal type but thats fine because my favourite is definitley eevee

OCAdam

Oct 13, 2010
Since most of the year I'm close to the Rockies... maybe I'll spend a few weekends out in the mountains and try seeing if I can't stumble upon a Lucario or a Riolu... failing that after a good year of spending weekends like this... or sooner if I get too annoyed with it... Growlithe. And likely from a pet store.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
A mothershitting SCYTHER. If that Ultra ball doesn't work I will fall into a deep depression.

gothic wolf

Jan 10, 2010
I live in a town by some heathland and a forest, so if a cant find zorua (considering inthe games there impossible to find without using events >.<)i'd either get an eevee and evolve it in to an umbreon, or use it to get a nincada, when it evolves (and if i can get a spare pokeball) two pokemon in one. (shedinja and ninjask)

commodore96

Aug 31, 2010
Bigfootmech said:
commodore96 said:
Take note the town you live in because if you live in
I live in a highly urbanised area, so where does that leave me? XD

Besides, you don't need a pokemon to fight other pokemon if you can do it yourself - remember people training with fighting pokemon?

Hey, I wonder how they'd react to being shot, and if the pokecentre can do anything about that.

In all fairness, I'd probably get a baseball bat, a bunch of protection, and a pair of combat boots and go hunting if I didn't want the pokemon hurt too badly.

OT: for some reason I want to go with a nidoran(m).
I'm sure you have a factory, cemetery, or abandon building in your area! I mean you could fight a pokemon but it would probably be your funeral considering they can shoot lightning, sharp leaves of death, and throw flaming punches at you :p

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
Arceus, God is everywhere.

/troll

OT: Caterpie. Getting it to a Butterfree would be quick, easy, and Butterfree is just plain awesome.

Sleep Powder that never misses? Yes please.

ZtH

Oct 12, 2010
Well previously I would have easily answered Houndour, but now it might have to compete with Scraggy for my favorite spot. Alternatives include Treecko or Turtwig.

dpixie

Jan 6, 2011
I live in possibly the best area for this, just down the road from me is a huge park (biggest suburban park in Europe) with grass lands, lakes and forest. And not too far away is some old coal mining pits so that would be good for ground and fire types.

I'm torn between a Bulbasaur or a Charmander. One of those two.

TheModWolf

Nov 19, 2009
I live on the coast so I'd probably aim to score myself a Wingull or a Sandshrew on the beach somewhere.

And then I'd steal a Magikarp and evolve that sucker, pokeball free.

Cobelo

Feb 27, 2009
I live near the old calderas of Yellowstone, so...

No one messes with the lava turtle.

Jan 27, 2011
I live near a forest. BRB, catching myself a Pidgey. Then I can train it in some way to get a pidgeot. And then I can fly on it anywhere I want. :p

retterkl

Oct 27, 2008
Since I live on an island i'll surf up and down the coast and catch Missingno...

Then i'll create 99x nuggets and i'll be rich!!

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I live in the suburbs so, I might save it to somehow get a Piplup, via egg or something like that (I want him as my first pokemon, may help with bonding and besides, he evolves into my favorite pokemon).

If Piplup is out of the question, Murkrow or Venipede, easy to find and awesome evolution.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
I live in a pristine suburb, with basically all kinds of habitats nearby, farmland, conifer forests, and lots and lots of lakes (Minnesota). So: Dratini. Would be easy to find. I'd have me a dragon of the north!

If it was winter, probably a Sneasel.