Pokemon: Gotta Catch One

Skeneo

Apr 16, 2009
I'd probably have to get a miltank for obvious reasons. Wouldn't it be funny how New Zealanders would only be able to get a mareep?

Nobby

Nov 13, 2009
Well living in Australia means Kangaskhan is an option. But then again going the Mr Fish route from the manly guys doing manly things webcomic would be my first choice :)

Edit: Mr Fish is too popular so to be all unique and whatnot I'll be going for a trip to Nothern Australia where all the crocs live to catch myself a Totodile

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
I'll find me an Abra roaming around and take a chance a catching it. How badass would an Alakazam with unlimited psychic powers be? Plus we could teleport anywhere we wanted all the time.

If I fail at catching the an Abra, then I'll just steal my neighbor's dog and duct tape an AK47 to its back and call it a pokemon.

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Hm, well I'd try and get a squirtle or dratini from one of the ponds or rivers nearby. Or if that doesn't work, we have a really nice arboretum at our university, I'm sure I'd find a bunch of different types there. And if that doesn't work, we also have a very large number of farms nearby with horses, so I'd get a ponyta. Flaming horse ftw.

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
Since i live in a city, i would go after a Trubbish..

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trubbish

Its awesome.. It smells, but its awesome..

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
For the majority of the year I live in a mountainous region in a country that advocates to be the land of the dragons. So in a Poke'mon world I think I could justify being able to find a Bagon with enough persistence.

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
I'd go to the nearest haunted building in town and catch myself a Hitomoshi - I mean a Litwick. The little candle got some punch to him, is cute, and can light up places if I'm gonna be running around the pokeverse :D

EDIT: I'd probably go catch a Nincada seeing as they'd probably be readily available around my home in the summer.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Well Middlesbrough was known for it's rich steal...So im guessing loads of Aron would live here...

But neh, I'll go to the River and catch a Buizel...

They are awesome!

EDIT: Or maybe this badass mofo!

It's a Centipede...Which i can travel on...and who's acid burns through Rock...

Mess with me, and get a Venoshock to the face.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
The Diabolical Biz said:
zehydra said:
Ruzzian Roulette said:
I live in the mountains, so Aron.

He's cute, and it eats metal! How badass is that?
plus, it turns into THIS

Yeah, I'm going to Switzerland in a few days and I will hunt down a god damn Aron, and I will train that little devil up.
"749 pounds of Brickshitting amazement"

Every time i see, or use this picture, that line always makes me smile.

But yeh, Aggron is awesome, and not many other Pokemon can contend with how awesome it is.

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
I pick shrooms when they're in season so logic says I can get:
[img=http://indoplat.com/site/library/artwork/285.png](Shroomish)
Or mebbe a:
[img=http://pokedream.com/pokedex/images/sugimori/046.jpg?1306803310](Paras)

Silly broken links.

But yes, I do adore me a Breloom~

Arrogancy

Jun 9, 2009
I live near a lot of woods so I'm going with turtwig (this is, of course, assuming that this pokemon world isn't bound by the same rules of the game world and I can catch starters in the wild). He's a very solid first choice plus he evolves into a sort of chiapet-tank that knows solar beam. But, on an unrelated note, after getting turtwig I'd start training him, gonna get me a scyther.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
It has to be Dragonite...

[youtube]=Qe9O90cD80[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80

Been a favorite of mine since red, Obv my ultra ball would be used on a dratini and then eveolve it from there.

Bluemagedood

May 16, 2011
One of three options:
-I'd start wandering around the local woodlands/town for a pichu.
-I'd head to the grasslands for a Whimsicott.
-I'd head down into Galway Bay and search high and low for a low level dratini.Preferably with a more experienced trainer to stop the dragonite parent ripping me a new one.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I would try to find the nearest abra or ralts... I have always had a strange attachment to psychic Pokemon.