Pokemon: Gotta Catch One

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
zehydra said:
Ruzzian Roulette said:
I live in the mountains, so Aron.

He's cute, and it eats metal! How badass is that?
plus, it turns into THIS

Yeah, I'm going to Switzerland in a few days and I will hunt down a god damn Aron, and I will train that little devil up.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i dont remember where the various pokemon live but they say pittsburgh is haunted so ill go with haunter...actually i take that back, he'd get on my nerves really quick

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
I'm gonna head to the local zoo and get myself a Rufflet, then train it to get a Braviary

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Urgh why do I have to lived in a coastal town in real life since there will be plenty of Wingull and Pidgey/ Pidove (whichever suppose to resemble a pigeon). However there is a cave or two over here so I guess I can try my luck finding a Aron or Gible.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
If it were possible to find them wild, I'd grab me a Scizor or Blastoise. Plenty of woods to find Scythers and large rivers to find Squirtles.

Bassik

Jun 15, 2011
A ratata, obviously. It will also become the top ratata of ratata's!
Immagine defeating the elite 4 with a rat.. now that's badass.

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
Ok... Area around here is pretty much ocean and forest, with some occasional lakes. I'd get a magicarp. And I'd name him mr. Fish.

yoz13

Mar 17, 2010
Probably try for a meowth or glameow as there are a ton of cats around here

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
Probably Venomoth, there are shit loads of moths in my room.

Probably my fault, seeing as I keep leaving my window open with my light on. :p

Black Watch

Aug 9, 2010
I live in Colorado Springs, so I would go out into the mountains to catch a female snorunt. Then I would train and eventually evolve it into a Froslass because it is a damn good pokemon to have.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I would go down to the river and get me a Magicarp, and it would go a little something like this

Does beating the other Pokemon to death defeat the purpose?

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Well I live in Derby during my university term time and we have a metric fuckton of foxes so I guess it would be a Vulpix for me. Which, y'know, I'm cool with.

As for back at my hometown it's still urban but smaller so, not as many foxes. So I guess I'd end up with a Koffing or one of those retarded Trubbish things from the latest generation. The little trashbag ones. Why do they exist.

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
If it was allowed, I'd walk down to the beach and see if there were any Flygons around. They are the REASON I got back into Pokemon.

If not...I'd...Um...I'd catch a Treecko or something and trade it for one.

...I...Really like Flygons.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Hmm. I've seen a few foxes around, so there's a fair chance of finding either an Eevee or a Vulpix. Both of which would be cool.