Pokemon: Gotta Catch One

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
I live in a small village surrounded by grassy plains with a river running straight through it. What Pokemon would most likely exist here?

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
I don't have Black or White and probably never will, but I have to admit that Joltik is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. Apparently you can find them in cities sometimes, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one around here.

How can you say no to those eyes?

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
There is only one right answer to this question, and it is Dragonite.

Edit: NIJA'D oh well guess I'll Chansey, I'm kind of accident prone.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Maybe a Magikarp or a Kadabra. I'd like to use Kadabra's (or Alakazam's) spoon to eat cereal and soup.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
I'd look for an onix in a cave, but all I'd find is ZUBAT ZUBAT ZUBAT ZUBAT. Oh god, the repel wore off- ZUBAT ZUBAT ZUBAT ZUBAT. Shit, I can see the cave exit, RUUNN- MOTHER. FUCKING. GOLBAT.

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Hmmm, i live in a pretty flat, suburban, wooded area with quite a few fields. It's a temperate climate here and snows in the winter..

There are a lot of foxes around, so i recon my choices of fox pokemon would be, Vulpix, Eevee, or zorua.

I recon out of all those choises, i'd have to go with Eevee and train him into a jolteon, umbreon or leafeon, but i would definately get a Zorua soon after.

smartengine

Mar 23, 2010
there's a lot of fields nearby... so I would catch a Ratata, call it BOSCO, teach it Dig, Water gun, Thunder Bolt and Quick Attack. Seriously it can learn all of these things (and a lot more) and is seriously OP!

My sister figured it out... so kudos to her.

Here's proof that Ratata can learn all that stuff:
[link]http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ratata[/link]
Scroll a bit past half way down and kook at the TM/HM moves

Extasii

May 22, 2009
bulldogftw said:
Go out, find some ponytas, catch one and name it pinkie pie.
You, sir, deserve this
http://www.derpyhooves.com/news_img/brohoof.png

In other news, I live next to a forest, so I'mma catch a Pineco and train it up!

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Well, right now I'm sitting in a sort of urbanized area- so I guess it would have to be something urbanized or domesticated.

Lillipup! It's so cute!
Or perhaps a Purrloin.

FoodMonger

May 4, 2009
Probably get a Pachirisu from my own backyard.

SoranMBane said:
I don't have Black or White and probably never will, but I have to admit that Joltik is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. Apparently you can find them in cities sometimes, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one around here.

How can you say no to those eyes?
Usually I cannot stand bugs, but that one is causing me to foam from the cuteness.

EvilPicnic

Sep 9, 2009
Well, Sandslash was my favourite from back in the day (I haven't played Pokemon since the first generation), but realistically I live in a dense city so Rattata or Meowth are perhaps the only realistic options.