Pokemon X and Y Starters' Middle Evolutions Are Revealed

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
I hope Froakie's final form doesn't get all fat and ugly. I like the sleek look they gave to him. Alternatively, I hope Chespin's final form is somehow drastically different from this....thing. I hope this first evolution is just some kind of cocoon or transitional phase.

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
nuba km said:
Story said:
Kennetic said:
Well, I'm no longer interested in Chespin, that thing is ugly. The other two look cool, though.
Yup. :I

I knew that fire type was going to stand up.
Willing to bet it's another fire/fighting as well.
The frog is appealing to me more and more though, he looks awesome.

Also, that new mewtwo is awesome.
well its based off a witch and it learns a psychic move apun evolution so I am guessing fire/psychic or fire/fairy as those are the two closest types to magic as their is.
Ah, that is nice! I would love a psychic starter, even a dark/fire type would be cool.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Hmm... I was leaning toward Froakie, but it looks like, for the first time ever, I'll be going with the fire starter.

Verrik

Sep 28, 2012
Just wanna say in regards to people complaining about Chespin's stage 1 evolution.

Shellgon and Pupitar would like a word with you.

Just wait people, these aren't their Final Evolutions, they'll more than likely get better. Also, just because Fennekin's Evo is on two legs does NOT mean it's going to be Fire/Fighting, calm down folks. Of all the moves Gamefreak has shown that Fennekin can learn, like half of them are Psychic (Psybeam, Psychic, Psycho Cut), no Fighting type moves in sight.

At the very least Fennekin will be a pure Fire type that can learn Psychic type moves.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Kennetic said:
Well, I'm no longer interested in Chespin, that thing is ugly. The other two look cool, though.
Shh, leave him alone. He's just in those awkward teenage years, I'm sure he'll grow out of it.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
I swear to fuck Fennekin better not become a fire/fighting type...

Froakie's evolution looks awesome and I don't know why everyone hates Chespin so much, he looks cuddly.

I am eager to see each of their final evolutions...

PS, also saw the new Mega-Mewtwo, where the fuck is my Mega-Raichu?

[sub][sub]If they make Mega-Pikachu, I swear to god I will be beyond pissed off...[/sub][/sub]
I think they all look kinda meh.

Thank fuck there's Charizard available.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
SkarKrow said:
[HEADING=2]MEGA-CHARIZARD ************![/HEADING]
Who needs a social life when we can crush the dreams of other kids, beat up their pets and rob their money! That is where the real excitement is at!
Not to mention the awesome of Mega Blastoise.

Shame about Mega Venasaur being so lame.

And I concur, if only I had a social life in the first place.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
TizzytheTormentor said:
SkarKrow said:
[HEADING=2]MEGA-CHARIZARD ************![/HEADING]
Who needs a social life when we can crush the dreams of other kids, beat up their pets and rob their money! That is where the real excitement is at!
Oh no megacharizard is trying to steal my money, wait what's that in the sky, IT'S A RATHER LARGE ROCK, YAY! I have nothing against charizard except for the fact that everyone picked it because it was a dragon and then everyone though I picked blastiose only so I had an advantage over all those charizards, well no I picked blastiose because its a tank turtle; tank turtles are way more awesome than dragons.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
To be honest i was really hoping that Fennekin would just evolve in to a bad ass fox rather than something humanoid, still it looks better than the others, and Fire/Psychic? yes please, i was originally hoping for fire/dark but im fine with this

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
nuba km said:
I picked blastiose because its a tank turtle; tank turtles are way more awesome than dragons.
Whats better than a gaint turtle with 2 cannons?
[HEADING=2]3-Cannons *****![/HEADING]

Bad-asstoise, use Hydro Pump!

SkarKrow said:
Shame about Mega Venasaur being so lame.
What about this?
[HEADING=2]Mega-Vena-Zard-Toise![/HEADING]

Where is your god now!?
No because then it's just a rip-off of Badass-toise.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I like the direction of Fennekin's evolution. But I really want to see chespin's final evolution. I like Froakies but I don't like frogs so thats one reason I'm kind of not picking froakie.

TKretts3

Jul 20, 2010
I stopped caring about the starters when I saw this badass:

Seriously, can I just choose this?

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Cool and all, but I miss the days where we got some surprises in our games. These days we know basically everything before release aside from story details.

That said, I wants me the kung-fu frog!

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
SkarKrow said:
No because then it's just a rip-off of Badass-toise.
How cruel...

Why does you not loves me?
Mega-Venusaur just wants to be loved...is that too much to ask?
Idk, I just don't. Maybe it's the shitty typing.

King Kazma

Apr 25, 2013
V TheSystem V said:
Kennetic said:
It's a shame because Chespin was looking like my first ever Grass starter Pokemon. Now I'm probably gonna go for Fennekin so I can have Squirtle and not feel bad about it (don't like having more than 1 of a type of Pokemon on my squad).
To everyone

I'd like to point out to everyone that we still don't know what their 3rd evolutions are going to look like. So I suggest everyone hit the breaks and wait. Not good to pick what you want until we have all the info.

Though I'm gona go with Fennekin regardless. Cause I nearly always go for the fire.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
If they're going to go the bipedal fox route, why not just make it look like this?: