Poll: After the china-incident do tou believe in aliens?

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
El Poncho said:
It is kinda hard not to believe in Aliens. You can't possibly think in this infinite universe that we are the only planet with lifeforms on it?
Agreed, there has to be some kind of life form somewhere. I don't believe in "aliens" the way they're made to be, but life, and maybe complex life forms too.
I don't think they're coming over to make corn circles and abduct humans though.

newfiegirl 110

May 10, 2010
Be they large or small I believe that there is something else out there. It would be extremely small minded of us to think that we are the only (supposedly) intelligent life in the universe.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I saw that video. It looked like nothing more than a rocket to me - a experimental rocket burning something unusual but a rocket nonetheless. So, no, that video wouldn't promote a belief in aliens to me. No, the universe being huge and we only one tiny planet within it does a better job of that.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
To paraphrase Chase from House: "Out of the millions of stars, billions of planets and hundreds of galaxies, it would be naive of us to think that we're the only one with life"

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Maybe The chinese developed some new, even faster form of human propulsion.

Or maybe, y'know, ALIENS!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!11

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Looking at how big the universe is, its almost impossible for there not to be life out there.

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
I think that with such a large universe we cant be the only living beings, but i think that we shall never contact any other race, and they probably wont even know of our ecxistance if technology ever becomes great enough to enter our solar system, the sun will have already died

xavi

Jul 1, 2010
I do believe in "aliens" but it has not happened because of this China stuff. Therefor I chose option "they speak to me while I dream"

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Tyburn Cross said:
That made me lol.

I think it exists living creatures out there somewhere, but I somewhat doubt that they are as evolved as the aliend portrayed in movies. [SUB]Obviously.[/SUB]

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
El Poncho said:
It is kinda hard not to believe in Aliens. You can't possibly think in this infinite universe that we are the only planet with lifeforms on it?
Fun fact; the universe isn't infinite.

On topic, I believe in aliens, I just don't believe in aliens because of a military experiment going "inhumanly fast." Militaries are always trying to beat each other by developing new and better weapons, so I wouldn't be surprised if China made a really fucking fast aircraft or something.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
Hannibal942 said:
Am I the only person who has no idea what is going on? Link plz?!
You and me, same boat.

It would have been nice if the put a link to what he was talking about.

On topic.

I believe in extraterrestial life, thank you Drake equation.
If the Chinese military said it was doing experiments, than that's in all likelihood what it was. Why would China lie about that...unless...

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I believe in aliens but i don't think they're anywhere near Earth.

I do believe that there's something weird going on on Earth though. I think that governments might have some crazy tech hidden up their sleeves but i'm not pitting anything on aliens.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
I never heard of this incident in China. Show's how much I pay attention....

OT: And yea, I've always believed in aliens. Like many people have said, it's practically impossible for us to be the only living organisms in this universe. They're out there somewhere.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Aliens exist, but I really really doubt they'd ever come to us.

Say a 10 lane super-highway is built next to an anthill. Those on the highway won't notice the anthill. Even if they did, they wouldn't stop to say high and share technology with them. The ants wouldn't know what the highway is, they have their own business to worry about.
Now replace the anthill with Earth and the ants with humans. Why would an alien race that is advanced enough to travel the needed distances quickly stop on Earth? They wouldn't, just like we dont' stop by anthills beside the highway.

So aliens do exist, so more advanced than use, some less advanced, some sentient and others not. But they won't stop by for a friendly visit and share their technology like we seem to think. If they do come, it will either be via a crash or for conquest.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I truly can't say I don't think there might be life on other planets in other galaxies. The question is: Are we going to find them, or are they going to find us?