Poll: ... and yet I clicked it anyway!

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
awwww screw that; i have a crt; how am i supposed to read all the more or less awesome posts?? i can't just flip the monitor around *sniff*
i cry tears. usa so dominate.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
HA! Ok, this is pretty awesome. Good thing I don't need to look at my keyboard to type, or the screen for that matter :D

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
Yeah, I clicked the button. Very hard to read and type upside down like I am doing now...
It is a pretty cool effect though. I would like to know how whoever coded this pulled it off, for curiosities sake.
Yay for CSS. Nothing terribly exciting. Behold the power of "view source":

#container{ -moz-transform: rotate(49deg); -ms-transform: rotate(49deg); -o-transform: rotate(49deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(49deg); transform: rotate(49deg);}

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Damn right I clicked it >.>

Quick question though: how do you people make the badge show up in the four badges below your avatar on the left? I've tried pretty much everything I can think of except making a new acc and making sure those are the first 2 badges I get...

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
hahaha awesome, disturbing but waaaay awesome.

If they really would want people not to click buttons it has larger chance of not getting clicked if it says "click this button" :-D or yea thats what I'm reading must missing something.... Did you say theres a "do not" infront of that hmmm must have missed it :p

Omega 380

Mar 13, 2011
I clicked the button because of this thread, now i'm one step closer to retarding myself out of the world.

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
SoulSalmon said:
Damn right I clicked it >.>

Quick question though: how do you people make the badge show up in the four badges below your avatar on the left? I've tried pretty much everything I can think of except making a new acc and making sure those are the first 2 badges I get...
Go to your profile, click "badges" and drag the 4 you want to show up to the top

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
What button is/buttons are this/these? I must have missed it, but I'm apparently glad I did.

Floppertje

Nov 9, 2009
lucky for me; that shit doesn't work when you use safari. so after switching to firefox to see what the fuss was about, I just switched back when I got tired of standing on my hands.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Well, having clicked the red button before, im not so keen as to press the spinning button now...

*Edit*

FUCK! AND NOW I PRESS THE SPINNING BUTTON!

*Edit 2*

Actually... nothing is happening... does it not work on IE9? If so, another reason why I like IE.

*Edit 3*

And I just looked at it in Chrome... wow...

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
I'm doing it! Hold on! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

/raises arms, presses button

*Nothing happens*

Well.... shit.