Poll: Are you comfotable naked ?

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
It depends if there are any mirrors nearby. When I am standing near a mirror without a shirt I see how I really look and at times that can be quite frightening. I'm not skinny, but I have a big rib cage so my ribs are kinda visible. I have a sixpack though it's not very visible. When there aren't any mirrors then I look down and I see a huge gut blocking any view of the floor, disgusting me, hanging there as a constant reminder that I am a fat bastard.

I am quite comfortable wearing only boxers when I am sitting in my room in the morning, but I always have to get dressed when time passes. It's a habit of mine I guess.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I suppose so. Although I am a bit skinny, I feel good about my body.
oreso said:
I've done the World Naked Bike Ride [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Naked_Bike_Ride] a couple of times and I've visited a nudist beach occasionally, but I'm not a hardcore nudist or anything.
Why did I click that link excepting anything other than pictures of naked people >.>.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
No. in fac this went so much that on a very hot summer days when i am alone at my hosue i will still wear full-clothing because im unconfortable without them. in fact i cant sleep naked either, there has to be something on top of me or i wont fall asleep, even if that means ill be overheating whole night.
Actually i never wear shorts because i think its distasteful to not cover your legs.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Pretty comfortable although I prefer to have a bra on if I'm walking around.
I'm less comfortable with my top half, I could walk around without pants on all day, every day. In fact, it's one of the best things about temporarily living with my boyfriend.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah. I sleep naked, and if it weren't for the rest of my family complaining I'd spend most days naked in summer until I had to leave the house. In Winter its a bit cold to be naked sadly, and I would probably catch hypothermia and die, but if the house is sufficiently heated...

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Heh.
I am most certainly comfortable being naked. My natural state when at home is being naked in fact.
I'm so comfortable being naked I'm naked right now, if it wasn't as cold as it is right now I'd walk around the house naked.
Clothes are what I'm uncomfortable in, the only kind that I can actually wear are loose fitting jeans and shirts that are a size too big, I hate the feeling of clothing touching my skin.
I also don't tend to much care who sees me naked, which has lead to some interesting situations where I accidentally am walking around naked when company's over.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Used to not be, then I wound up sleeping naked a couple of times when I went to the US. So when I have the house to myself I'll go naked. But as soon as there is anyone in the house, I cover up everything...I'm a little self conscious...

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
My kids are constantly complaining that I'm wandering around the house naked. And given that I have a very bushy beard and long hair, I basically look like a wild hermit when I'm nude.

On the other hand, I have a smallish penis and compact nutsack, so it's not quite as disconcerting as when someone's got a massive schlong waving in your face.

If it isn't entirely clear by now, I have no problem with my self-image.

Rblade

Mar 1, 2010
pretty much comfortable but I don't go out of my way to loose the clothes. We do shower after training and matches with my football (the foot ball kind) team and have for years so that kinda takes the edge of nudity

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Nope. Even when I'm home alone & the windows are shut, I get dressed in a way where, had someone been there, they wouldn't have seen anything.

Guess it's a weird psychological side effect of growing up as a germophobic prude, or growing up watching horror movies where nudity = death. I also considered bikinis to be "indecent exposure."

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I go through phases. If I have been proactive with my phys, like I have recently, then I am happy naked. I have finally just hit the 40" chest mark too, and 16" neck wich is cool too! :p

On the other hand, sometimes I am terrible at getting motivated for phys, and my self confidence drops significantly...

Oct 2, 2012
Nope not at all.
I'm not quite sure why but I hate being naked. I could be alone in a room cut off from the rest of the world and I'd choose to remain clothed at almost all times.

Hell, I hate it so much that sometimes I skip showers just so I don;t have to take my clothes off (only happens when I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable already for some reason).

Only times I ever take my clothes off are when I shower (i'm uncomfortable), during sex (only when my gf forces me to take my clothes off, and I'm uncomfortable during that as well). I sleep in my underwear so I'm not sure if it counts. I am uncomfortable even doing that buuuut I simply can;t fall asleep in a bed or on a couch with a shirt and/or restrictive pants on. I get too hot and they always get all twisted up and tight. So the physical discomfort from sleeping with clothes outweighs the more mental discomfort from sleeping nude/almost nude.

Really wish I knew why being nude/almost nude makes me uncomfortable though. I'm not the best looking guy but its not like I'm ashamed of my body or anything :/
Fucking psychology, always fucking me over.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Yes, but only if no-one else sees me or has the possibility of seeing me. In the slightest modicum of clothing, I have no inhibitions, but naked, no.

Talaris

Sep 6, 2010
I've only walked around naked in my own room and the bathroom, but I'm more comfortable than the average in regards to walking around in just a pair of boxers. Hell sometimes I even go out in the front garden a bit if something needs doing, and there's good weather out. Especially in summer, I probably need to start wearing more clothes :).

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I don't know really. Not around people, that's for sure. But if I'm alone then I don't see why I shouldn't be naked. I've never done it though. I just put on clothes as a reflex.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
I generally prefer to have something covering the crotchular area, but it can be wonderfully liberating in the summer to wear minimal clothing. Plus drumming gets incredibly hot.

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
I'm only nude in the shower, get dressed before I leave the bathroom and I always wear something when I sleep! Not even sexual partners have seen me completely naked X3. I'm not comfortable being nude, not at all. The only skin I'm willing to show in public is arms and head, everything else is covered somehow. My body isn't unshapely really, I don't mind wearing tight clothing, but I don't have very nice skin and I'm far too lazy to shave off body hairs and whatever! I don't care if I'm a bit hairy, but I still don't like being nude...

I guess the beach is the only exeption to this.

HandsomeZer0

Dec 6, 2010
I used to be very insecure, but now I'm extremely comfortable naked. Hell I produced an E.P in a week at a friends studio, and we were both naked for the entire process.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
Not very comfortable. I don't like leaving my dick to flail around. It just feels strange. I'd also feel a bit weird sitting on a chair without anything on. It's like I'd be wiping my penis all over my chair :\