Poll: Are you "fashionable"?

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
Well I do rock that monocle. So, yes, I am fashionable (when I visit Victorian London).
Just to clarfify, this is not me.

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
I dont read fashion mags or shit like that, but I would say I were fashionable clothes. Hollister, fred perry, Jasper J conrad, polo ralph lauren are some of my favorite brands. Im not to fussed, I just always try to were clothes that are in fashion and suit me,you dont pik up girls in rags. ;).

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Probably not. Jeans and a t-shirt are a winning combination for me. No effort, practical and comfortable in most environments.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Just as long as it covers me up when out in public and is comfortable, I'll wear it.

But pretty much a big fat no.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
No. I wear clothes that are tough, comfortable and inexpensive... aside from special occasions, for which I have a funeral suit and a wedding suit. Right now I'm wearing cargo shorts and this t-shirt [http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ky92auxvfM1qzodrmo1_400.gif], and I'll be heading to work soon, where I will change into a uniform.

Oh yeah, I'm also wearing black leather combat boots, which I will wear with the uniform.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I don't go out of my way to be unfashionable, but then I don't need to in order to achieve this :D

I have no interest in expensive or fancy clothing, or obtaining things from specific designers or brands. I'm quite happy with a plain generic t-shirt and a pair of generic shorts or jeans - or a simply collared shirt and slacks for work.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
as far as trendiness is concerned, not at all. i have my own personal aesthetics i adhere to, however. i only wear solid colors, usually black, sometimes blue. i would never wear anything with an image or logo attached to it.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Eh, I try to look presentable.

So yeah, sort of, I guess. Being the slight narcisist I am, I do enjoy wearing good looking clothing, but usually there will be a pair of jeans and a band t-shirt. Simple, yet somewhat classy.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I do find fashion a bit unnecessary, so I guess that makes me a big fat 'no'. I usually wear a band t-shirt (black) with a jacket (black) and baggy trousers (black) although I do wear camo shorts on hot occasions.

I guess on formal occasions I can look alright. I go to special occasions with a smart shirt, smart trousers and one fine fedora hat, which I have to say is my most favourite article of clothing in the world.

sukotsuto

Nov 15, 2007
Yes. I want to look good most of the time, while not adhering to silly sub-culture trends :p

Making myself look real good while still pretty comfortable in my attire. Looking awesome is never a bad thing lol. I get all sorts of people approach me, think I'm really important and call me "sir", even though I only make like half they do.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Jeans, Tshirt usually a band T, grass stained shoes and a pair of aviators I need to replace. Other than a trilby I have, I look like just your average guy.
I guess the hat would be considered hipster. Which I'm in no way one.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
I enjoy the fact that the last option actually applies to me as I do own a top hat.
I'm often told I dress great, which is a bit silly since I buy all my outfits at thrift stores. I guess it doesn't matter that I only wear thrifted suits when you dress uber oldschool and you have an eye for color.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
Answering this question depends on who exactly is looking at me, I suppose. But I'm gonna vote no.

My older sister is a bit of a fashion nut, and I think it's pretty safe to say that she thinks I'm about as unfashionable as it gets.

During my free time I typically wear black Vietnam era U.S. issue jungle boots, U.S. issue B.D.U. pants (olive green drab, khaki, woodland camo, urban camo, or Marine digital woodland camo), t-shirt (solid black, solid dark gray, solid light gray, solid white, or a logo t-shirt for a band or my university), aviator sunglasses, and a black U.S. issue fatigue cap. I typically don't wear jackets, but when I do, I wear either a black leather bomber jacket or a denim jacket.

For my work I don't have a dress code, so I at least try to look a bit more professional. I typically were khaki dress pants, a solid white or black t-shirt with a solid color polo over it. Still wear my combat boots, though. They're really goddamn comfortable.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Dango said:
I ask out of curiosity.

For me I'd say sort of. My clothes are mostly hand-me-downs that were bought at stores like American Eagle and Abercrombie.
I'm a professional tailor and fashion designer, what the hell do you think?

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Yeah i am. I like to look good and try to style myslef properly.
Even at the gym i wear a different training kit each day. Adidas ftw :D

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
not in the slightest. i wear clothes because i like them, not because fashion dictates i should wear them

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Dango said:
I ask out of curiosity.

For me I'd say sort of. My clothes are mostly hand-me-downs that were bought at stores like American Eagle and Abercrombie.
I'm a professional tailor and fashion designer, what the hell do you think?