Poll: Are you getting skyrim?

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
I'm definitely getting Skyrim. It's the reason why I'm going to build a new computer.

Oblivion was great, even though the main story was bad. No matter as there were tons of things to do.

Skyrim will be a game that I'll be enjoying for a long time.

Xannieros

Jul 29, 2008

Is what I am saying to Bethesda. Looks to be a different experience than Morrowind and Oblivion. It worries me, but I am still getting it.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Yeah, in about a year when no one cares and I can grab it for dirt cheap in a 75% off Steam sale. My cheapness far overrides my sense of hype.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I absolutely will be. The release day even coincides with the date my Uni exams finish.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Rayken15

Jan 10, 2011
Nope, I never really liked Bethesda's games and there are a LOT more games coming out this october-november that I am interested in (I'm looking at you Saint's Row 3).

Gamegeneral

Dec 3, 2008
Yup. Preordered (Though I'd just as soon Buy on steam on release date, if it weren't for the map and the fact that steam's servers have a tendency to explode on big game releases.)
Though I cannot convey how much a cloth map tempts me to upgrade to the collectors edition.

I'll probably just buy the bloody thing off of ebay or something after launch, though.
That preorder bonus is probably just a glossy piece of paper (Like Oblivion's Map) which will fall apart at the creases given two years.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
SKYRIM. YES I will certainly get it :D. I rarely buy two games before Christmas (Battlefield 3 and Skyrim this year)
Modern Warfare 3 can wait :p take that Infinity Ward (and Activision!)
Assassin's Creed Revelations can wait too but I'm sad about that :(.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
Yeah i will be buying but maybe not at launch that depends on money. because first i have to buy Disgaea 4, Atelier Totori and Rune Factory, all in all Japanese games have higher priority in my book.

Shilefin

Aug 18, 2011
I personally pretty much can't sleep at night if i think of Skyrim or anything Skyrim related, so logically i preordered it. Anyway, it's nice of Activision to think of me and Release MW3 three days before Skyrim, so that i will have something to do in that time.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
holy crap, im not the only one who isnt getting skyrim?

...well i bet im still the only one who isnt getting it because the spiders are too scary