Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
They are not.

What kind of survey is this? Your sample seems like it would be a little biased. Unless your conclusion is about the divorce rates among the parents of 15-35 yo gamers.

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
Nope, they are still together (And i hope it stays that way) I Extremely dislike divorce, and it is perhaps the main reason i am very hesitant about getting into relationships...

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
LiberalSquirrel said:
What's this survey for? I don't know of any course I've taken in college that would let me do a poll online.

But, to answer the question...

Nope. My parents stayed married until my dad passed away a year ago.
Its for me psych course, i should be asking students but School security told me i had to stop or else...

windlenot

Archeoastronomist
Mar 27, 2011
My parents got divorced some 10 (or maybe more) years ago. It's kinda weird; my mom just got engaged.

kcjerith

Jan 10, 2011
Yes, parent divorced when I was around 10. Kind of hard to remember the exact time since it was over 20 years ago.

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
My parents never got married, but they are split up. Both got remarried but dad got a divorce. Don't know if that helps.

Gorobrin

Mar 16, 2011
Yes my parents have been divorced or a long time. Also like alot of people are saying people who answer yes are going to be more likely to answer

Exile714

Feb 11, 2009
First of all, yes my parents are divorced.

Second, you really shouldn't turn in this "poll" if you're really doing it for college. I'd explain why it's flawed, but if you're in college taking a class which involves polling you really should have access to that answer.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Mine technically aren't, but they may as well be. My mom hates my dad and my dad doesn't care.

It's been 8 years I think since they separated, although they never actually got "divorced" but i'm not sure if them being separated for that long just annuls everything or what. So i'm just gonna say add another to the divorced list

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
My mother is divorced, but not from my father.
My father is married, but not to my mother.
My parents are still together.

None of the parties involved are bothered much by any of that.