Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

JimJamJahar

Dec 18, 2009
I went brunette, because I love the look. I tend not too like redheads because I am very off-put by freckles and the actual hair just doesn't look right to me.

Dr_Steve_Brule

Mar 28, 2010
Redheads first, Brunettes second, and Blondes last.
This is the same for a lot of people.
I think that, as a society, we have become aware of the fact that blond is fake most of the time, so we prefer it less.

gamefreakbsp

Sep 27, 2009
Cheveyo said:
Redheads. I don't know why.
They just seem hotter to me.

Second place for me, would be dark black hair.
Then brown/brunette.
Then blonde.
Thank you very much. You saved me a lot of typing.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Looking back through my personal history, the bulk of the women I've been with have been sandy blonde, but there are also a fair few brunettes on the list. I can count on one hand the number of redheads---I don't go for them.

Softer facial features and busty girls with wide hips tend to attract me regardless of hair color---they're far more significant criteria when I'm deciding whether a girl is attractive.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
No preference, and this is a silly thing to be divided about. I've dated all three, and personally there's a lot more about them worth being attracted to than their hair color.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Levitas1234 said:
Arkhangelsk said:
Don't really care about the color. Red can be insanely hot if it fits with her other looks. I've found blondes to be extremely attractive, but then noticed a very seductive set of long black hair.
And i'm guessing you are referring to Billie piper, Freema Agyeman and Karen gillan.

I choose green
I more thought of people I know. But Karen Gillan is super hot, I'll give you that.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
where is the "they all look the same with the lights off" option?!?
/half-joking

hmm...hair color really isn't a big deal for me, but I'd say I like brunettes the best, then blondes, then every other conceivable color above redheads, including bald.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
Arkhangelsk said:
Levitas1234 said:
Arkhangelsk said:
Don't really care about the color. Red can be insanely hot if it fits with her other looks. I've found blondes to be extremely attractive, but then noticed a very seductive set of long black hair.
And i'm guessing you are referring to Billie piper, Freema Agyeman and Karen gillan.

I choose green
I more thought of people I know. But Karen Gillan is super hot, I'll give you that.
ah i see, I Thought it was a doctor who joke considering the avatar.

Billie piper before surgery in doctor who was fucking hot!
I long for a stupid blonde british girl ever since i watched season 1
(which was like a year ago)

quantumsoul

Jun 10, 2010
Brunette all the way, especially since it covers all ethnicities. I'm usually attracted to women with darker skin than me. Black and Hispanic women mostly.

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
I prefer blondes... probably because I am. However, dying my hair red tomorrow, so guess my opinion may change.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
my favourite hair colour is purple - I prefer non-natural hair colours, if I'm honest. Of the list, I'll vote for redhead - but in all honesty it completely depends on the person, and whether they suit their hair colour.