Poll: Bowser Vs. Tank

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Bowser if he can call upon the Mushroom Kingdom to aid him, the Tank in a 1-one-1 fight.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Tank could rip Bowser's limbs off and throw him around like he's nothing.

TANK WINS!

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
Okay, im assuming this is a l4d tank.

Now, Assuming that this confrontation is taking place on neutral ground (No minions for bowers support) the tank would win in a sheer contest of physial might. HOWEVER,

If bowser uses his Flame breath, and then proceeds to spin in his shell, using hit an run tactics, and was able to doge the tanks heat seeking concrete slabs of death...then Id give it too bowser.

Thats a lot of if's though. if it were just a straight up brawl, Tank hands down. bowser would have to use a lot of tricks/tactics too come out. A lot.

Professor Idle

Aug 21, 2009
As much as I want to say Bowser, I'm afraid the tank would just wreck him.

As long as we're talking about expert difficulty here :p

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
chif-ii said:
ThatLankyBastard said:
chif-ii said:
Bowser. The tank has to reload. Bowser doesn't.
Wait, is this discussion about the tanks on Left 4 Dead, or real-life tanks?

Great, now my heads gonna explode...
I'm assuming real life tanks. My point being, even if a tank didn't have to reload until it ran out of shells, Bowser could get to within 20 feet of the guy, retreat into his shell like he does in Bowser's Inside Story, and wait until the enemy has wasted all of their rounds shooting over his head.

Or he could just, y'know, send a platoon of bo-ombs to blow the tank up or something.
I'm pretty sure we're talking about the tanks from Left 4 Dead. Since the guy who made this thread mentions he got this from a Yahtzee double review of L4D2 and Super Mario Bros. Wii.

May 5, 2010
chif-ii said:
Bowser. The tank has to reload. Bowser doesn't.
Wrong tank, buddy.

I say the tank FROM VALVE'S POPULAR LEFT 4 DEAD SERIES would win. Like people have been saying, Bowser is deceptively light-weight.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
From what I've seen, I'd have to wager that Bowser is just as strong as the Tank, so the one advantage of the Tank seems to be a moot point. In addition, as the OP said, Bowser can f***ing breathe fire.

So I don't think there's much of a contest here. Bowser, all the way.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Bowser, he may not have the tank's raw strength and resilience, but he is much faster and can breathe fire.

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
If it's a one on one battle I'd say the tank. sure bowser has fire breath but it's not like the tank hasn't faced fire before. plus if bowser get's in his shell, the tank will be waiting when he gets out with a concrete slab

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
I think Bowser is pretty cool guy, eh breths fire steals princess and doesn't afraid of anything.

But really, Bowser could light the tank up with fire breath and then run around for 30 seconds. Victory in under a minute.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm going to go with the tank this time. Bowswer is resilient but not nearly the menace that is the tank.

[sub]Hmm, normally I would say "No vs threads please" but this one seems practically sponsored by Yahtzee so what the hell.[/sub]

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
A tank.

If you need four people with machine guns and machetes to take down one of those things, how do you think a turtle thing who is beaten up by a plumber jumping on his head will fare against it?

shedra

Sep 15, 2009
sapphireofthesea said:
I say Bowser. The tank does do some real damage but remember, originally, the only thing that could beat Bowser was Lava. The best Mario could do was drop him in it.
Keep that in mind, you can kill the Tank with bullets, but you need Lava for Bowser. ^^
It doesn't kill him though. Cuz, he comes back every time.

Tanks are really not that hard to kill. I think that Bowser is more durable.