Poll: Can you touch your toes?

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
wait? i have toes? oh yeah i do i haven't seen those things in years and considering that i never bathe I probably don't want to

naw i'm kidding. i can just barely touch them though

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Yup. In fact, I do it everyday! I spend hours on the computer and a negative of that is an unfit body.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
~60% of pollsters are liars!

OT: the OP totally ninja'd me. I was gonna say "Yes. ...but I need to bend my knees a touch"

Raognerrrm

Apr 2, 2011
Oh yes. I would need to chop my toes off, but I can still do it.
Without the removal of toes, my Scheuermann's disease and long legs prevent it.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I'm either not very flexible, have really long legs, or have tiny arms. Possibly all three.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Hm, they bend a little, little bit automatically when I attempt it. Does that count?
My legs are really long though. Didn't think I'd be able to get close.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Guffe said:
ChaoticKraus said:
i can put my head between my legs too if you need me to.
Dude please refrase that one xD

Yes I can touch my toes.
Hah, i was waiting to see if someone would pick up on the innuendo. Good to see you're paying attention.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
No, probably because I'm too fat xP
My body's a bit weird, it doesn't work very well D: I can't stretch my legs out straight for some reason because it's really painful. I'm already like a little old woman. >_<

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Yes, but just barely without dislocating my shoulders. Agh, I was not born for physical exercise...

akibawall95

Mar 30, 2010
Yes I can, in fact, I can grab the whole front part of my foot. All you have to do is stretch almost everyday and there you go.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Nope. Short hamstrings and a fused lower back. Never have been able to, even back when I was very, very fit (stretched several times a day and spent about 2 hours per day in physical training).