Poll: Chair, couch, or bed?

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
I am going to have to go chair on this one. I mainly play games on my PC, however I do own all of the current gen systems as well. I use my comfy ass office chair at my PC (I work from home so I had to buy a nice office chair), and when I game at my tele I use my massaging recliner. Now when I watch tele I will utilize my bed or my couch depending on the room I am in.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Back home, there is a large upholstered chair that I recline in and play my Xbox 360. I have no system here in my dorm, but I will likely be living in an apartment with more space for a console and TV come the Fall semester. Then, I will have to find a different Gaming Throne, as I doubt my parents will let me keep that chair.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
In bed with my laptop. Prior to getting my laptop I even gamed in bed with my desktop. I have a huge office desk with an overhead and a very nice cushy office chair that I haven't used in years.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Well, chair because I have a 360.

But I have to say, playing games on the couch was pretty nice before I switched to PC exclusively.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
I game from the couch mostly but it's not my preference.

I use a kitchen chair when I'm on my PC. I use my laptop all over but it has no games (Don't even have steam installed on it).

The only reason we don't have a comfy ass chair/beanbag in the lounge room/dining room is because in two strides I'm across it and in 3 I can be up/down it.

In the room we have a dining table, two tv cabinets (one for the tv one for the PC) and 3 book shelves, plus a coffee table and couch.

There's simply not room. And the cat's chair (comfy as balls but he's territorial) is pretty huge.

Lbsjr

Dec 29, 2010
My bed made into a couch, sittin on a chair, my feet propped up on said couchbed.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Futon.

Except I don't have a futon. :(

When there's no futon available, I sit in a chair.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
All three for me :) I will explain why. The PS3 is hooked up to the main TV in the front room so I will sit on the couch or a recliner for that, My PS2 is in my bedroom, so I will be on my bed for that, and when I am playing on the PC I am at my desk in an office chair. Out of all of them I prefer the couch, I just find it more comfortable.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I think it's best on a couch. You can sit and have some back support, or lie down, and it has room for yer mates.