Poll: Crazy Twilight Fans Open Wounds In Necks/Arms, Ask Actor to "Suck Blood"

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
-Zen- said:
This is indescribeable. Not only would this be unimaginable creepy even if the fans were attractive, bearing in mind the massive fanbase, the vast majority of fanatics doing this are probably twelves on the one-to-ten scale of fugliness.

I doubt anything done in Gitmo was quite as torturous as the shit Pattinson's fans are putting him through. What's more is that after reading this [http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=658907], I actually kind of like the guy (in spite of his acting mediocrity). To say I feel immensely sorry for him is a massive understatement.
Not to mention "twelves" on the age scale...

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
maybe this is a good idea. get all the twilight fans to drain all there blood. that might work.

Tempest Fox

Oct 18, 2008
I... really don't know what to make of this... I mean, I've heard of fans being so dedicated to their fandom, but this... I think I may be trying to think to hard just to try and comprehend the insane stupidity of it all.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Dusty Pancakes said:
... or the person who played Mario in a rather forgotten movie to jump and start showering him with oversized plastic coins.
Please, what's the world coming to?
I beg to differ on this! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/stolen-pixels/6770-Stolen-Pixels-142-Mario-Interview-Part-1]

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
What the hell is wrong with these people?

This is stupid.

Time for a cleansing.

*Grabs 44. magnum,stake and cross*

Hell yeah.

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
You know what's worse? An idea of writing a book about vampire that falls in love with human, sparkles in day light and sucks(i'm not going to mention everything that was wrong about it, so in one word - sucks)... that would be just stupid.

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Wow, that's funny, and we may be seeing a few of those fanatics on the Darwin Awards.
Yay Darwin arwards.

Twilight fangirls. Proof that there's more messed-up folks out there than those Silent Hill fangirls.

i_am_reaper

Nov 10, 2009
Fucking wow......really????? Well not a Twilight fan myself(im a guy, over 15, and
straight....so yeah can't be a fan)but holy crap. That dude is gonna end up dead and mummified in some crasy fangurls closet!!! Feel kinda sorry for him.......kinda. Oh well dude u wanted fame so now deal with the consequences. .......1 more thing.....CRAZY BITCHES!!!!

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
I find it interesting that a thread on the exact same topic was locked within... 2 minutes last night yet this one has been happily allowed to continue...

On topic, it's just very weird. He's unlikely to contract HIV from it but you still don't want people doing things like that around you. It seems like a very extreme step to take, especially when you consider he's merely the actor for the film!

Dancingman

Aug 15, 2008
Twilight is an abomination to which the only response is the sword, I need not say any more.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Wow, these girls are into some crazy, erotic, kinky, shit. Who knew girls that read book were like that?

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I've largely stayed away from twilightt because I'd like to read the book first. Given the state of the world these days I'm actually not suprised. What scares me is how real these girls seem to take it. And I thought I had reality issues...

Tho I did see the trailer for New Moon and I have to say it looks pretty good. Loving the orchestral score too.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I long for the day when the Twilight series ends (films, because then we can wait for the rot to set it)

I still think 4Chan needs to raid the fanforums

But then again, I also think all Twilight fanatics should be left in rooms with blindfolds and impossibly loud White Noise to shatter their weak minds, so I wouldn't listen to me much