Poll: Crazy Twilight Fans Open Wounds In Necks/Arms, Ask Actor to "Suck Blood"

Jun 6, 2009
Furburt said:
Nickolai77 said:
Furburt said:
The worlds gone mad again. I shall load my shotgun and retreat to my bunker to play ArmA II until it's safe to come out.
Can i come too? I'll bring jaffa cakes
No! You might be infected!

But maybe, if you bring jammy dodgers as well.
If I bring booze, furniture, Anti-tank rifles, internet acsess, and the entire 007 collection before Brosnan can I come too?

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
As much as I hate Twilight and the fandom associated with it, it's a shame these fucking crazies make the rest of them look even worse.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
That's brilliant, in a "that's so stupid I can't think of anything to say about it" kinda way.

They're literally immune to criticism, because honestly: What can you say about that?
"You guys are taking this thing a little too fucking far, and honestly, it's pretty damn creepy. So please, stop asking me to ingest or to get near any of your blood, or I'm going to fetch my bat?"

That one was on the house. I'll be here all week.

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Thats a great idea! Not because I would do it, but because the fans may die of blood loss or infection which would greatly increase the average IQ of the world once they go away.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
PayJ567 said:
Awww poor him, he must have it so hard. Wallet getting too full? Too many girls want you? Seriously people should ALL have a minute silence for him, his life is SO hard.
If being rich means I must constantly worry about groups of creepy, cult-like 14 year-old goth girls mobbing me with gashes in their necks, begging me to ingest their blood, count me out.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with them?

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Suddenly, me lying on the ground with my arm being stretched to the point of nearly breaking, the air beeing smacked from my lounges and my senseis knee on my neck and his foot pressing my lip against the floor all at once doesn't seem that stupid after all.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
Maybe if they slice themselves open and bleed to death we will cleanse the gene pool of a little stupidity.

Just sayin'

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
I feel sorry for the actor, but that scenario is just too hilarious. I don't get what goes through these preteen fanatic's heads. Clearly these people requesting he drink their blood are a little too detached from reality.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
"You guys are taking this thing a little too fucking far, and honestly, it's pretty damn creepy. So please, stop asking me to ingest or to get near any of your blood, or I'm going to fetch my bat?"

That one was on the house. I'll be here all week.
But you'd be too absorbed with the stupid spectacle of it all to say anything.

Stupidity like that just shuts down everything but your most basic motor functions - it's like a zombie apocalypse.
How appropriate that you chose the words "Zombie Apocalypse," seeing as how that aptly describes a day at my school when any new info about anything related to Twilight is released.