Poll: Crazy Twilight Fans Open Wounds In Necks/Arms, Ask Actor to "Suck Blood"

Debatra

Kaedanis Pyran
Sep 6, 2008
Rossmallo said:
This is horrible for me to say this, but i'm pretty certain that if people are like this when thier idol is alive and well, then we're going to get a complete spike in scuicides when Meyers or Robert dies or quits. Jesus christ.
To this, I have to remind you:

danpascooch said:
This is the greatest thing to ever happen, think about it, all of the Twilight fans cut themselves, get infected and die, and get removed from the gene pool!

THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Let me fetch a razor and a map to his house.

So that I can offer him an "easy way out."
You know he wants one.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
I actually feel sorry for that guy. It's bad enough he has to play in these shitty movies (I recall reading somewhere he didn't want to play in the second movie when he read it's book, probably because of the realization: What the fuck is that shit?) he has to put up with psychos.

Man, now I'm scared. I think we should kill all all Twilight fans so that they don't have children that the world has become a much more retarded place! And I thought it impossible!

A funny example of how fucking demented those people are: http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-a-twilight-mmo-would-be-the-most-horrifying-thing-on-earth/

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
MelasZepheos said:
The only reason I still have even ammodicum of respect for Robert Patterson is because he allegedly hates Twilight, the fans, Stephanie Meyer, and everything about the whole series except for the money.

Also, he would rather jump out in front of traffic and be hit by a car than meet his fangirls.

As for this, I find myself torn between 'let's section them under mental health laws because they are clearly insane' and 'let them bleed to death, gotta weed out the crazies somehow.'
A very well put comment, I'd agree with you on all subjects. But I wonder are these crazed fans the typical 12 year old girls that we've become accustom to associating with Twilight or perhaps a new breed of "fangirl", if this is the case we must immediately report this outbreak to the CDC, or 4chan...

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Rossmallo said:
This is horrible for me to say this, but i'm pretty certain that if people are like this when thier idol is alive and well, then we're going to get a complete spike in scuicides when Meyers or Robert dies or quits. Jesus christ.
You say that like it'd be a bad thing.

Rahheemme

Aug 2, 2009
I feel so unbelievably bad for Robert Pattinson. I hope he gets a role as, like, Randal Flagg or something so that people will forget about this whole Twilight business.

Jinx_Dragon

Jan 19, 2009
The whole blood letting vampire thing has been around for ages...

But...

It does show a dangerous disregard for reality when you stalk an actor just cause he played a vampire and beg for him to suck your blood. That's... well actually calling them a stalker summed it up.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
It doesn't matter how big of a fan of Twilight you are, it could be your favorite thing in the world, but to do this, you're flat out retarded. This guy is an ACTOR. He's not an actual vampire, so no matter how much you liked the book/movie it doesn't make sense to think it's REAL. Then again, the thought of twilight fans seriously injuring themselves does tickle me in a place where it probably shouldn't.

Feb 13, 2008
Robert Pattison has already said that he's thinking of quitting acting altogether due to the obsessive stalkers.

Almost ironic if some of us hadn't predicted this sort of shit in the first place.

And people think that Religion is a bad thing...Fanaticism does far more damage than any belief.

Hellsbells

Jun 18, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
The only reason I still have even ammodicum of respect for Robert Patterson is because he allegedly hates Twilight, the fans, Stephanie Meyer, and everything about the whole series except for the money.

Also, he would rather jump out in front of traffic and be hit by a car than meet his fangirls.
Can you post an interview or something to prove this? I have some friends who need shutting up.

dogs_playing_poker

Jan 8, 2009
wow....just wow...this actually kinda reminds me of something that happened to me the other day at school. I commented how I hoped they didnt ruin the werewolves the same way this did the vampires. Girl gets mad and asks how they ruined vampires. I said vampires dont sparkle. She said and I quote, " I am going to kill you when I am a vampire and sparkle the whole time I am doing it." Not sure but I think I got threatened by a crazed Twilight fan.

Personally I think they need to burn all twilight books destory the films to save the girls who have been taken it by it because it gets much worse. 0.0

Octorok

May 28, 2009
Dusty Pancakes said:
crazed-twilight-fans-slice-open-necks
Huh. I fail to see the issue...

However, I do grieve muchly for the poor friends and relatives of these very, very crazy people. They must suffer greatly at the hands of these undead tweens.

Daggermonkie

Sep 15, 2009
uhhh...these people should be commited so they never pass their stupidity genes to the human race...Or killed. Killed works too.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Jesus.
That is pretty metal, I have to admit. Those are some committed fans.

That being said, this is all pretty crazy for fans of something that really doesn't deserve of the fandom.