Poll: Do you compete in any sports?

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Football (the one where you kick a ball with your feet)with the friends.

Swimming (Im a lifeguard, its a must)

And Weight training (My personal favourite)

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I play football with friends although I was planning on joining a team again but never got round to it.

I then thought about starting basketball again never got round to it.

I've been thinking of fencing but I don't know the nearest one.

And now my friend is saying I should try American football because hardly anyone plays it here and he also tryed to bribe me with bitches...i'm considering it:p

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Let's see, I ride <spoiler=this bicycle>

up and down the hills and mountains as fast as I dare. Plus swimming a couple of kilometres a week. I find it hard to understand how people can go without sports of any kind, after three days or so I go completely stir crazy.

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
It involves too little mental processing, and you don't learn anything by playing them (in the sense that you learn from reading a newspaper or other such activity). Knowledge is power, sports watse time.

I did play ultimate frisbee once, that was fun.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I box. I'm now a lightweight. I was a damned good featherwight, though.

Hctib

Jul 22, 2009
I fence, although havent been in a competition in a while. I used to do archery (and I was sort of good) and horseback riding. Tried to combine those, but it didnt work. I also ski.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
i used to play Basketball and Baseball.
I think im still pretty good at basketball, considering i haven't played it competitively in years.

Odude

Jan 28, 2009
I fence and do martial arts. I compete in national tournaments every so often.

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
Haha voted in the poll and I'm still laughing I'm not the lazy git out there \o/ come and give me a hug my fellow escapees =D