Poll: Do you compete in any sports?

rampantcreature

sticky-fingered filcher
Apr 14, 2009
Hmm...you don't have any non-team sports listed. I used to ride horses until I couldn't afford it, though I was never at the level that I could do it competitively. I seriously wish I had the money to spend/waste a few hours at a barn every week.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
I Used to play Football, which was mostly me on the sidelines watching since all the star players were all son's of the coaches. yeah, sucked for my year.

I quit Football altogether, will barely look at a NFL game without wanting to foam at the mouth.

Dannyboy1186

Jul 14, 2009
I play cricket when I am invited to do so but after that its just video games. (I have never understood or enjoyed sport video games).

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Boxing, I'm a midweight but nothing outside of sparring and practice matches though no way I could ever go further with my shite eyesight.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Skateboarding, had a few comps, would like to compete in others though like snowboarding/cliff jumping/badgering. (I don't know what badgering is but I want to compete in it)

wynnsora

Nov 16, 2009
I used to play Football (The European kind), and Rugby.

The Football I quit because they got far too competitive, it was no longer fun so I thought, "What's the point?".

As for Rugby that was just sort of a thing. After football I'd play Rugby with the rest of my team because it was fun. XD

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
3rd rung said:
Ultimate Disc any one
mm Ultimate Frisbee I was the bomb diggity in High School at it. I could Toss the Frisbee out the back of the endzone on the pull.

era81

Jun 11, 2009
I tend goal for an oldguy hockey league I am pretty good and the only goalie to lead the league in pims.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I use to play Football and Basketball then I broke my foot and gained a whole bunch of weight. Figured I would rather be lazy then struggle to get back into my old shape.

Bureacreative

May 9, 2009
I think there should be an option for track and field. I myself compete in Cross Country and distance outdoor and indoor track.

SimplyTheWest

Jan 6, 2009
Football ( the correctly named non-American version)
Cricket
Tennis
Hockey
Or anything where i can hit/kick something competitively :D