Poll: Do you compete in any sports?

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Currently, I do weight training, running, boxing, muay thai, and brazilian jiujitsu. I've also recently taken an interest in rock climbing, although I only do it once a month.

As far as competing goes, I suck. Every sport I've tried out for, I either didn't make the cut, or ended up being dead last. I've just started to do sparring in boxing, and I've been making vast improvements, so I might just change that one day.

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
I don't compete but I love swimming more than anything. I'm not that good a swimmer either, I just love it. I used to play football (goal keeper usually and I'm talking about the football where you kick the ball with your feet, not the type where you carry the egg shaped thing with your hands) but I stopped playing cos people here suck.

mendokusai

Jun 17, 2009
If by compete, you mean I am competent at a sport, then no.

Otherwise I like cricket and Australian Rules football.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Used to do judo and badminton, not anymore though. No time. Do some running sometimes.

frank220

Dec 25, 2008
American football, tight end for the shittiest high school team ever! 0-8 '09!

X Gintoki X

Jun 18, 2009
does Wii sports count? =D just joking

i will be part of a sports team as soon as they make Basquash or OCB what ever you decide to call it

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
Wait by Foot ball do you mean American Foot ball or the other Foot ball also known as soccer?

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Reuq said:
You need an 'other' option, I climb... and win too xD or at least I did till I had to take 6months off due to injury.
I climb too. wooo, another climber :D
Going on the sunderland indoor wall next week :D

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I used to play two different baseball leagues, three different basketball leagues, and community US football up until I left high school. I played pond hockey with my friends, but that usually ended with a fight (verbal and/or physical) so we stopped that.

The sport I was best as was baseball and I still play, my team just won it's second championship in a row actually, but other than that it's just weight and cardio training now. It leaves me more time to play video games.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
Alpine Ski racing, top 20 (last year) expected to be inside top 10 this year in my league of over 150

MBergman

Oct 21, 2009
I've restarted my judo career. I used to compete a bit a couple years back, now I'll just train for the fun of it and go to the odd competition. Nothing serious though.