Poll: Do you generally think short hair is unattractive on most women?

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013
Long hair for me, although some can pull off the short hair but they would look good either way, from my experience.

I like that elf look where the ears are pointing out through the long strands of hair.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009

I love the old styles. Bobbed or curled or whatever else. Dark hair and blondes, I think, are the most beautiful when their hair isn't past their neck.

But if you're a natural redhead, grow that shit long, you were gifted with the best hair color in existence.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Nope, other than honey combs and mullets there's not a general haircut that makes me think a women is unattractive.

Brown_Coat117

Oct 22, 2010
It depends on the chick and the hair style, just like there are styles I can't pull off well. The types of hair that I really find attractive are the pixie cut and medium to long wavy hair.

dversion said:
Also, it goes without saying but your gender doesn't stop you from being an awful person. There are horrible women with horrible opinions just like there are horrible men.
Ok why was this necessary, in the first reply no less.

ThunderOne

Jun 20, 2013
It's really based on a person's view. If they think they're ugly, well you can't do much about it. We have our tastes... Likes and dislikes. As long as it isn't race-motivated it's fine lol

Sep 14, 2009
Starik20X6 said:
Oh, some girls can rock short hair really well. I know a couple of girls who look infinitely more attractive when their hair doesn't go past their ears. On the whole though I do like long hair... I like to run my fingers through it, I like the way it fans out on the pillow... But again, it's by no means a requirement.
basically this. although i can't say that as a general sweeping statement, so many girls look great with different hairstyles, and even then it's hard to classify them as long/medium/short, because alot of times i like some mixed haircuits even (some short some long, vise versa, etc..)

i thought the woman soldier(can't spell her name) in world war z was attractive and she was buzzed pretty good.

and obviously people have their hair at different lengths for different reasons, i like the look of my hair for what it is (god dammit i hate how thick my hair grows sometimes...) and would only change it if i felt like i looked better while doing something else with it.

however i will never EVER find rat tails attractive, whenever i see one i want to grab the nearest pair of scissors and chop it off so fucking badly.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
I do generally find short hair on women to be unattractive, yes. Even when it doesn't actually look "bad," I stull just don't really like it.

Brown_Coat117

Oct 22, 2010
gmaverick019 said:
however i will never EVER find rat tails attractive, whenever i see one i want to grab the nearest pair of scissors and chop it off so fucking badly.
I'll hold'em, you cut, deal?

Sep 14, 2009
Brown_Coat117 said:
gmaverick019 said:
I'll hold'em, you cut, deal?
deal

at least in areas I have been in, it's ALWAYS on a child too, which makes the feels all the worse. You know that child didn't pick that haircut, they walk around every day as living shame of their parents beyond horrid choice.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I very rarely find women who look better with short hair. Long hair looks WAYYYYYY sexier 97% of the time. Hair can be a real turn off for me tho.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
I dunno. Depends a lot on the girl I guess

I've known some girls who were able to pull off a pixie cut, Chelsea or mohawk and make it look super sexy.

Funyahns

Sep 2, 2012
Pretty girls are pretty with long hair or short hair. I like long hair more, and when its down passed the waist i really find it attractive. But, an ugly girl with hair that long would still be ugly.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
Long hair a shit.

I prefer short hair the majority of the time. Everything from jaw length to pixies and other close to the scalp cuts.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
As a (straight) man who used to have long hair and still misses it, I have a soft spot for both short haired girls[footnote]I was going to change this to "women," but the more I thought about it the more I realized that short hair tends to look better on younger women but terrible on older ones, while long hair on men is the reverse unless male pattern baldness comes into play... but then that's not long hair so much as a skullet.[/footnote][footnote]Edit: Come to think of it, general rule: short hair when you're young enough to pull it off, long hair from then on out until your hair starts falling out. This applies to both genders.[/footnote] and long haired men. Some people just look better with longer or shorter hair, and gender has very little to do with it.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
Owyn_Merrilin said:
short hair when you're young enough to pull it off, long hair from then on out until your hair starts falling out. This applies to both genders.
Some of us were "lucky" enough to make a perfect one step transition on that front >.>

hazydawn

Jan 11, 2013
zefichan said:
Well, men with short hair generally look fugly, so...
D:

OT: I think I even prefer short hair on most women. Hairstyles depend on the person some look better with short hair and some with longer ones... and then there are the really blessed people who can have pretty much any hairstyle and still look good.
Sometimes I'm really envious of movie stars, not only for their general good looks, but how nice they look with a particular hairstyle and I always think to myself: "If I was that person I'd wear that hairstyle in my private life and never change it, because it looks so perfect".

Jul 13, 2010
I actually find short haired girls quite a bit more attractive than their long haired counterparts most of the time. I hardly ever see a girl who don't think has pulled it off well.