Poll: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Used to have one about a year, she kinda of pushed me over the edge for a while so to speak. I like being alone but I'll curse being alone just as much. It just depends on my mood.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Nerples said:
TOGSolid said:
I've been happily single most of my life, I really don't see why I should fuck that trend up.

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
Nice fight club reference! Can I has cookie now?

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Been with my girlfriend for over 2½ years now.

Also, just cause you added the search bar phrase, i'm gonna tell you that there was a thread called "are you single" on page one yesterday or something like that, but i'm too lazy to find it so i don't excpect you to do so either.

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
Nope and quite happy tho at the moment :D at uni, got a f***buddy and generally having fun when i can, life is good :D minus the exams coming up in 4 days :( oh well, cant have it all

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Unless you count that batshit crazy obsessive stalker who wont stop calling me, no I don't have a girlfriend, thanks for reminding me.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I used to have a girlfriend for a couple of months.

we didn't, you know, so anything that involves pulling down pants, but we kissed twice.

then, she broke up with me, saying I was 'Too Pure'. I was disappointed, untill I found out she was a druggie. afteward, I ended up happy she broke up with me.

tishy19

Dec 9, 2009
zombflux said:
tishy19 said:
Nope. I'm up to the possibility, it's just tough finding a boy who doesn't mind sitting around at home playing WoW/Xbox with me and my sisters.
Jokes.
No joke. It's shockingly hard to find this type of boy in Toledo.

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
I personally quite enjoy having a girlfriend, plus she is definitally a gamer and better than me at a few games so it makes me happy.

Vredesbyrd67

Apr 20, 2009
I do, and she's awesome. She's a book/video game/anime/food nerd. I'm a book/video game/movie/history nerd.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
I do not have a girlfriend. I am currently in a 4 to 5 year long plot to get a girl I like to like me back though. It is just a matter of time.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Nope, don't want one either.

I seem to be the only person in my town who doesn't treat a relationship like we're in an episode of Melro's Place.