Poll: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Liberaliterr

Mar 24, 2009
CrimsonAssassin said:
I personally quite enjoy having a girlfriend, plus she is definitally a gamer and better than me at a few games so it makes me happy.
I have a girlfriend who likes to game as well, whilst she doesn't have a console herself she enjoys playing mine and is actually really good at rainbow six vegas its scary.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I don't have a girlfriend, and I've never actually had one in my life. Would be nice if it were to happen though.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
I have a girlfriend, and I seem to be in the minority.

*searches for positive point*

At lest the Ecsapians don't lie out of pride...

MaxMees said:
I've got a girlfriend and it'll be 4 months in 4 days time. :)
That's surprisingly close to my mark

For me, It'll be 4 months in 6 days...

*suspicious eyes*

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
No!

They will only destroy my consoles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIeweBkddB4

jymkata

Jan 25, 2009
I totally have a boyfriend, and I'm as ugly as fuck.
When you're a gay in a high school, you can't afford to be picky
:\

Jammerz

Nov 2, 2009
I like the fact that I'm part of a select group of the escapist who has one :)

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Nope, never had a girlfriend and never went on a date. Plus, I am in college right now and I am to focused on my grades to even care.

Like about a month ago a girl in the same math class as I am told me she liked me but I told her I was to focused on my grades to even want to go on a date.

KValentine

Mar 4, 2009
I go on dates with various females (occasionally simultaneously if I'm pressed for time), but no true girlfriend.

Ciarnyn

Oct 12, 2009
Indeed I do... it'll be two years in January. She has an old-school RPG pedigree that absolutely puts me to shame, too. Chrono Trigger, FF7, all those fun titles that I could never put the kind of hours in necessary to beat. She's not quite as good at the shooters... she's still not quick enough to play MW2 with me, but she absolutely loves L4D and Borderlands. Oh, also, she's way farther than I am in Dragon's Age... bah.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I don't technically have one. I do, however, have this girl I've been talking to for awhile who is moving into this area soon and has dropped some major hints. This may be a good thing.

We'll look hilarious, too. We're both tall for our gender, slim, muscular, blond haired and blue eyed.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooo - oi, stop that now. The real long answer is that I have a crush on my friend and I know that nothing will ever happen between us. :(