Poll: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Reliq

Nov 25, 2009
tishy19 said:
zombflux said:
tishy19 said:
Nope. I'm up to the possibility, it's just tough finding a boy who doesn't mind sitting around at home playing WoW/Xbox with me and my sisters.
Jokes.
No joke. It's shockingly hard to find this type of boy in Toledo.
Buy one on ebay, or import it.

Edit: It never rains but it pours

manedwolf86

Jul 29, 2009
Funny story. I was dating a girl for a couple of weeks and i was crazy about her. But then my "BEST friend" stole her from me. Well i was crushed but i grinned and bared it hoping she would see the error of her ways and come back to me. well after 2 months of them dating they decided to get engaged. So I have a very shitty self-esteem, i make friends with girls pretty easy but i never let myself get to close because of the inevitable pain. Anyway so how's everybody else day?

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I'll get a girlfriend as soon as I can find somebody who doesn't mind me gaying it up with my best friend. We cause each other simultaneous nerdgasms, so I can say our relationship is immensely gratifying.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
Yes, which is surprising, considering I'm Chaotic Neutral (aka Free Spirit). I wonder what alignment she is...???
Yes, I'm surprised any girl would want to date a DnD player.

All joking aside, I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm reaching that point again where I'm starting to think that dating again wouldn't be such a bad idea.