Poll: Do you plan on having children?

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
Emilie Diabolica said:
yeah... i want a kid or two. and for every kid i have myself i plan to adopt a girl from china.

but then i realised this morning that if i want a kid, that means ive gotta be pregnant
D:
*dies*
Don't worry. Being a girl who likes games almost guarantees you at least a dozen or so possible mates. As for me, if I ever plan to have children, I'll probably adopt one.

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
Me and my gf have agreed that when we're financially sound we want to have 2 kids, hopefully a boy and a girl. :|

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
JimmerDunda said:
People think too much of money. Everyone should experience the love of having a child.
I would rather experience the joys that fortune can bring and live my own life without having to be tied down with extreme responsibility in my twenties. That does not indicate a dislike of children, far from it in actuality as I would eventually like to have them just not at this juncture. My career and success are of the upmost importance and children would circumvent my agenda and possibly prevent my success if I had them prior to establishing said success.

Basically I would rather have fun and build a career before I even consider a family. Call it selfish if you prefer however as it is my decision I am contently selfish if that be the case.

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
Nooooo, no no no no no no. I used to say I would if I found the right person and they wanted them etc. I have found him, he is horrified by the idea (and I am not exactly disappointed by this...)

Darkdreams

Apr 13, 2009
No. never nu uh not gonna happen..
why ?
Simple. i hate humans... why make more when there is to manny already..
apperantly i have been telling my parents that i wasnt going to have children from the age of 5...

yes i was bullied as a child ^^

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
No.
I don't like children.

Also, children will have been babies at some point, I really don't like babies. They're loud, they smell, they dribble and they put their feet in their mouths... ick.

JimmerDunda

Sep 12, 2009
Bourne said:
JimmerDunda said:
People think too much of money. Everyone should experience the love of having a child.
I would rather experience the joys that fortune can bring and live my own life without having to be tied down with extreme responsibility in my twenties. That does not indicate a dislike of children, far from it in actuality as I would eventually like to have them just not at this juncture. My career and success are of the upmost importance and children would circumvent my agenda and possibly prevent my success if I had them prior to establishing said success.

Basically I would rather have fun and build a career before I even consider a family. Call it selfish if you prefer however as it is my decision I am contently selfish if that be the case.
Never did I say YOU MUST HAVE CHILDREN AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

If you wish to work on you career than fine. I would much rather support a parent who has a secure career than one who is still going through the process.

I too wish to finish my schooling at get a career before I start a family.

dreadedcandiru99

Apr 13, 2009
No fucking chance.

First of all, the last time I let a friend bring his kids over to my house, one of the little bastards tried to stick a cookie in my 360.

Secondly, there are over six billion people on this planet right now; by 2050, we'll probably be up to nine billion. We don't need more.

dreadedcandiru99

Apr 13, 2009
Fbuh said:
Second, it gives me a good excuse to still play with toys.
Hey, come on, one of the great things about being a grown-up is that you can do whatever you want. I'm 30, and I just bought a replica lightsaber. (And if I had kids, I bet it'd be broken within a week.)

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
Eh, I'm just 15, so I guess I don't have to put too much concern towards kids. But if I ever do actually have kids, I'd probably do what my parents did- wait a few years after marrying, have a boy, then a girl, and stop.
It worked okay for them.