Poll: Do you smoke?

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
My lungs lock up aat the hint of secondhand smoke, since I grew up with chain-smoking parents in a tiny non-ventilated trailer. So yeah, I'd probly die if I lit up.

I don't hate on smokers though, I don't hate the concept, I just have a medical issue.

THAC0

Aug 12, 2009
I started smoking cigarettes about a year ago.
I smoke about a half a pack a day.
Marlboro reds are my preferred brand.

THAC0

Aug 12, 2009
ApeShapeDeity said:
Personally, I started when I was 13, to piss my parents off. It really worked. Later, when I realised it sucked, I realised I wa addicted. So, after 20 years of smoking, I'm about to undergo a course of hypnotherapy... wish me luck.
ouch. good luck man, i haven't tried to quit yet.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
My grandpa's near death experience with smoking was enough to convince me to keep away from those deathsticks.

mrx19869

Jun 17, 2009
i smoke cigs, used to smoke pot for years everyday, but stopped last year because i am going into the military.
It does however annoy me when non smokers give me hell for smoking. Especially when that person is a grossly overweight person. So leave me alone, also I am respectful to non smokers and wont smoke in front of children or people with heath conditions. other than that if i am outside i dont care and i will smoke as i please, especially if i am in a designated smoking area.

it always got me upset when I was at college smoking cigs with my friends in a designated smoking area and people who come into that area and complain.. really? GTFO is what i would say to them

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
No. I also dont drink.
And i avoid people who do eather.
I dont need to die of lung cancer because my friend couldnt go 10 minutes without a light.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
i smoke socially. cigars only, and the most regular ever was about once a week for a month or so. now its about once every few months.

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
Only pot for me.
I personally thing smoking cigs is like one of the most doucebag things you can do.
people just do initially because "its trendy". then they're addicted.

iseko

Dec 4, 2008
Just finished exames so its alot less now. But during exams i"d say 30 a day. God they are so good. I'd never advice someone to start smoking because of the whole lung cancer/vascular/pancreatic cancer/atherosclerosis/etc... thing. But for me when ive been studying all day. Smoking a couple a smokes with my brother and gf whilst bashing on the teachers helps me unwind.

i2esol

Jul 1, 2009
Yes, I smoke cigarettes. I go through about a pack every week and a half. I enjoy the flavor, the effect, and the feel of cigarettes.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
The Man With the Soap said:
Why is there no option for cigars? Nothin' like a good stogie.
Wait, I thought that was one of the many names for sub sandwhiches?!? The world has become a very strange place to me!!!

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
I smoked for about 3 years, quit in December 2007. I don't care much for the people who're ashamed of having done so, nor those who think it's disgusting. People are entitled to their opinions, I just stopped for health reasons and nothing else.

I found it quite easy to quit. The first cigarette I was offered was difficult to turn down, but the habit didn't fight very hard for me beyond that.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
I dont smoke, never wanted to and never felt the need to.

My step-brother on the other hand made a bet with his father that he could start smoke and do so for a full year and then quit in order to prove to his father that smoking was easy to quit... long story short, its 3 years later and he still smokes. WHAT A DICK! XD

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
I did try it a couple of times (to be cool and all that bullshit), but found it extremely disgusting, so I now avoid it like the plague.

ClassicJokester

I Love You.
Apr 16, 2010
I don't smoke cigarettes, because I find them unpleasant. Don't like the smell, the taste, or anything about them. I've had a few, mostly during a nights of drinking, but I felt no inclination to continue.

I do smoke marijuana, but I'm trying my darndest to switch over to vaporizing, because I really want to avoid lung cancer as much as I can, and I prefer the vape high. (Frankly I don't understand why it's still illegal, but that's another topic for another time.)

Cigars with a friend can be nice as a way to wind down a night, as long as they're good.

I love some good hookah, but that's only ever once for every one or two months.

Kilgengoor

Sep 7, 2010
I smoke rolling tobacco. Usually vanilla-flavored (which is kinda embarrassing to acknowledge in public) but any regular brand will do just fine. I usually tend to choose the one with the purest possible blend. I might be a smoker, but I won't coat my lungs in OTHER poison than tobacco. That's why I like to think anyway.

I sometimes also smoke pot, but it tends to get the better off me, so I gotta be really careful around it.