Poll: Escapists' Avatars

ZeroAE

Jun 7, 2010
Well , its from Megaman X , so gaming.
Although I am thinking to change it for Misaki from Junjou Romantica. What do you think?

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Anime.

On the left, my eternal love, Sakura. And on the right, Tomoyo, for whom me and her share the same feelings for Sakura.

[sub]Don't give me that look.[/sub]

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Music. Although I guess it's technically from a comic and book as well, but music first.

Mesca

May 6, 2010
ThatLankyBastard said:
I honestly don't know where mines from... I just found it and liked it...

Actually, now I'm wondering... Anyone know what my Avatar is?
It's Stein from Soul Eater. My avatar is the Ace of Cups from the Crowley Tarot deck. Tarot reading is a bunch of crap, but Crowley's deck has really cool illustrations.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Aylaine said:
Anime mostly. Namely my current avatar, which I plan to keep forever. <3
You should, it makes me actually kinda happy to see it, and you always leave insightful comments.. So they fit together.. And.. Uh.. Yeah!

Anyway! Mine's from gaming, which is pretty obvious, so no cookies for guessing!

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Webcomic, so Internet I guess. Its the cookie that carries Aric over to crashed Penguin plane where Lemmo is. Duh.

It's from the webcomic Blank It [http://blankitcomics.com/] which makes just about as much sense as the sentence above.

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
My avatar is a picture of Minoru Kokubunji from Chobits. He's a badass rich computer whiz kid who lives alone with a bunch of sexy robots (persocoms.) So yeah, he's from an anime. But this particular image was taken from the manga. The whole series is really good and I have loads of respect for this dude.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Inquisitor Andrastia - she has lost count of how many warlocks she has killed today.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Aylaine said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Anime.

On the left, my eternal love, Sakura. And on the right, Tomoyo, for whom me and her share the same feelings for Sakura.

[sub]Don't give me that look.[/sub]
What anime is your avatar from, anyhow? :)
Cardcaptor Sakura, the greatest Anime/Manga ever . :D

[sub]Your avatar does fit you. :p[/sub]

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
The main comic character from a TV show I watched when I was younger. Look up Baby Sinclair on the web and the TV show Dinosaurs. The Disney used to have fairly decent and political programs.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
It's a picture of Sandor Clegane from the up coming adaption of George RR Martin's A Game of Thrones.

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
Yeah, I'll be that guy again.

It has not connection to anything, other than my personal feeling that I don't care about needing one.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
Ax Cop
for those of you who don't know it's a web-comic that's drawn by a talented artist and written by his 6 year old brother.