Poll: Escapists' Avatars

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
ThatLankyBastard said:
I honestly don't know where mines from... I just found it and liked it...

Actually, now I'm wondering... Anyone know what my Avatar is?
It actually looks like the doctor from Soul Eater. The little thing that's on the side of his head is probably the screw he has in it.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
Music, I like Slayer... and Children of Bodom. But the Slayer logo looks cooler.

GotMalkAvian

Feb 4, 2009
Right now, my avatar is (obviously) a (outdated) picture of my XBox Live avatar. It was available when I went to add an avatar, so I picked it. I might change it to something a little more unique soon, though.

nonl33t m4st3r

Oct 31, 2009
It's my KoL custom avatar, made with utter hatred by Jick himself. I remember him talking about how silly it was to have pants on a stick figure avatar on the radio show.

[BDS]Omega

Mar 29, 2010
While not necessarily related to anything in particular, its just a representation of my name.

silverleaf81

Oct 2, 2009
My avatar is from the internet...the silver leaf is my name i use for everything, and the face on the leaf is Shoop da whoop, one of my favorite memes.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Aylaine said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Aylaine said:
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Anime.

On the left, my eternal love, Sakura. And on the right, Tomoyo, for whom me and her share the same feelings for Sakura.

[sub]Don't give me that look.[/sub]
What anime is your avatar from, anyhow? :)
Cardcaptor Sakura, the greatest Anime/Manga ever . :D

[sub]Your avatar does fit you. :p[/sub]
Yippie. Thanks for the link, and the nice words. Give what I know about you, I can say yours also fits. xD
[sub]Not sure if stealth insult...[/sub]
No, it's not. :p

Your Velcome. :p

Sprogus

The Lord of Dreams
Jan 8, 2009
Dream, from the Sandman comic series. Just as he breaks out of his prison!

Macabre9037

Jul 2, 2009
Mine is H.P. Lovecraft and its been my avatar since I've joined, though I'm considering changing it to the M.C.F.C. crest if I get around to it.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Mine is Fuuko, my favorite anime character from my favorite anime, Clannad.