Poll: Escapists' Avatars

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Where's the option for cartoons that aren't anime?

Mine's a cartoon that I created myself.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
My Avatar is mostly connected to TV although I love the games more than the show itself.

[sub]I actually haven't watched the show since season 2.[/sub]

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Mackheath said:
Julianking93 said:
Should be obvious <<
*hugs* Its so CUTE SQUEEBBQSAUCE

OT: A JRPG concept art of a catboy warrior I found on Google. He's taking over for a while for Smaish Bawl Sonic.
*hugs and snuggles* Yaz and your's is... quite cute yet I can't really see it. Still cute in a sorta creepy way :3

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
My favorite game, though sometimes I change it to a hyena which is my favorite animal.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I'd say movies. Its me wielding my longsword but there is a Balrog in the background so its either movies or books for mine.

Jerious1154

Aug 18, 2008
Mine is a reference to both the greatest TV show of all time (Arrested Development) and the greatest album of all time (Franklin Comes Alive).

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
It's a phone. Misc. category I guess.

Rather boring, but if I change my avatar my username wouldn't fit with it and no one would recognize me.

AlohaJo

Nov 3, 2010
Fan art of two of my favourite characters of all time.

EDIT:
Jerious1154 said:
Mine is a reference to both the greatest TV show of all time (Arrested Development) and the greatest album of all time (Franklin Comes Alive).
Absolutely epic awesome-sauce!

SirDoom

Sep 8, 2009
Now that I actually have an avatar, it's gaming related. Well, mostly.

I used to use a standard revenant avatar at most of the forums I visited. But, at a different forum(what used to be my primary political and off-topic discussion forum), there was a tradition of sticking a Santa hat on your avatar around Christmastime. I never changed my avatar back to the non-hatted version one year, and it stuck.

Then someone on a different forum made me this awesome hand-drawn version, and I've stuck with it ever since. Well, after adding a little colour, anyway.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Mine is supposely Roland Deschain from Stephen King's Dark Tower books. I think he's meant to be the 14 year old Roland from the fourth book. It's a pretty cool avatar I reckon.