Poll: Fallout 3

NinjaKiwi

Jul 12, 2010
I occationally feel sorry for some of the
characters in the game so i usually go the good route when it comes to quests. Of course that doesn't stop me from stealing all their stuff it just means i don't murder them while doing it.

Nueemann

Jul 14, 2010
Evil.

But then I start selling fingers, and the Karma skyrockets.
What can I say, easy money is worth being "Nice" to people.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
I've done it on all three, and I think being evil is the most fun because you can do what the hell you want. The disadvantage is you don't get any good followers; being good grants you Fawkes and being neutral you can buy RL-3, both, I found, are very good tanks...especially if you are trying to kill Supermutant Behemoths on Very Hard Mode...poor RL-3 took such a beating that day...

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I've done it all depending what kind of character I am making, but if I just play based on my own personal feelings about the other characters (roleplay myself?) I tend to end up between good and neutral since I can't resist stealing stuff. Only in the game though. XD

DaDrum

May 9, 2010
with anything quest-related, good. however, outside of quests, i'll do anything for another hundred caps :p

suhlEap

Apr 14, 2009
i'm usually evil really, i do like to be good occasionally, was on mass effect 1/2. but for fallout,oblivion and fable i love being evil. so much more fun!

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
I'm a good guy ALL THE TIME. Think of it as a mental condition. I'm psychologicaly incapable of being evil.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
Well, on my only play through so far, I've just been asking others what they suggest I do.

So....

Usually the most retarded or the most bastardish thing...

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I try to stay as neutral as possible, unless someone absolutely HAS to die.

Like Moira, or the Sheriff of Megaton

And I will only be "good" if it makes my life significantly easier.

Leopard

Jul 6, 2010
On my first play through I activly tried to be evil but the longer I played the game the nicer I became until eventualy I just gave up and started a new game in which I hugged mutaed kittens and helped old ladies cross the...well there are no real roads but you get the idea. Every now and then I do something evil like turn in Harkness if theres a decent reward though.

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
Neutral. I'm good if its convenient, which it usually is. I'm evil if the rewards are great enough. Ultimately, it's whatever fulfills my agenda with the greatest efficiency and lowest probability of failure.

Kingemoney

Dec 5, 2009
Hmmm....well the first time I usually do a good play-through, because you can usually assume that if there's a sequel that the "good" karma is canon. Then I play evil. I prefer evil.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
In just about any game with moral choices, I always end up being a good guy. But, I do it in an any means necessary way, because being all good is just boring.

'The Eel'

Sep 13, 2008
For every plot choice take the good option, then steal everything not nailed down to even out my karma.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I'm primarily a good guy/girl(hey, I like playing as female characters), but I usually play through as every one of them.

Matthew Wilson

Apr 27, 2010
On first play I went for the Good options but now I try for Neutral Karma, which is harder than it looks, tried five times and never got to level 20 with neutral (for the trophy)

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
TerribleAssassin said:
Evil.

I like to shoot and steal.

Makes great fun.
This oh so much. I don't know why, I've always wanted to go for the evil options whenever playing games with moral choices. Just seemed more appealing than being good.

EDIT: Just remembered that I always go on a killing rampage in Fallout 3, just anyone or anything within a 10 mile radius whenever I get evil enough and get enough big ass guns :D

The Journey

Jul 12, 2010
Normally I'm a goody two shoes because I get immersed and can't bring myself to do something I wouldn't do in real life. Except killing and maiming those that I deem to deserve it, although maybe that's not so far from the mark....

Though in F3 I like to role play a simple survivor. I honestly HATE the railroaded character creation and wish it was more like Oblivion or Dragon Age. I don't like being '101' and the pip-boy fused to my arm makes me want to take a hacksaw to it.

In these immersive open worlds I like to 'be' one of the people in it, not some larger than life hero or trouble maker that goes around rocking the boat just because he's naturally more talented at life than everyone else nearby.

squiggothhunter

Aug 4, 2008
Kill everything, take what I want. I find it hard to play good. You mean i have to go scrounge around for ammo and caps when a whole box of ammo is just sitting in the merchant stall with no-one watching?