Poll: First Kiss.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Oddly, I had my first kiss while LARPing at 3 A.M. I was about 14.

She was cool like that ^^

Sometimes I actually miss her =/

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
14 years old and I regret that split-second of weakness. It will haunt me forever.
It was dark man, you didn't know it was me (keep saying it till they believe it).

We felt like a nice spot of cliche ridden spin the bottle, I was 14 also. A proper one was 16, yeah, I move slow.

VitalSigns

May 20, 2009
Mine was to long ago to remember. The first girl I kissed grew up into an insane person who is 22 and already has 2 kids, also heard she is addicted to over the counter pills. I sure know how to pick em (at least when i was 14 I did).

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Hoxton said:
So, after all, is the first kiss memorable?
Mine was when i was 8, and i remember it like it was yesterday. Didn't really like it at that time.
I was too young to enjoy it to the fullest i guess.

When was yours? What made it special?
Dude, can you - like - make an "I remember it but I'd rather forget about it" option?

Trivun said:
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie
Hmmm, I would be in exactly the same situation except for a few drunken occasions doing both of those last year. Interestingly, I was drunk when I had my first kiss, yet I still remember it almost perfectly...
Me 2. Actually everything you ever did, saw, etc is saved in "the back of your head". They are trying to make a chip that gives you access to this information, and already had some successes.

ragamuffingirl

Jun 29, 2009
He had bad breath and really chapped lips, His last name was Barefoot. I will never forget it, because it was so awful.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Triple G said:
sirbryghtside said:
Ice Storm said:
The amount of people here who have voted for number 3 is rather sad.
Hey, this is the Escapist. What did you expect? :p
Why sad and what has it to do with the escapist?
Nerds and geeks unite! Duh, what else? Sad though, I think especially nerdy guys are far more tender and romantic than those populair guys, a far better choice for a stable, happy and solid relationship. Well, at least I'm such a guy.

red the fister

Mar 11, 2009
cant remember my first kiss.... guess it wasn't really special... now my first divorce, one of the best days of my life

ragamuffingirl

Jun 29, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
ragamuffingirl said:
He had bad breath and really chapped lips, His last name was Barefoot. I will never forget it, because it was so awful.
Oh god that brought back memories of the worst kiss ive ever had...thank you i thought i had forgotten... :)
I'm Sorry.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Mine was when I was 13 on my jetski with my friend's 17 year old cousin. I remember her being really hot but maybe memories are better than reality.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Trivun said:
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie
Hmmm, I would be in exactly the same situation except for a few drunken occasions doing both of those last year. Interestingly, I was drunk when I had my first kiss, yet I still remember it almost perfectly...
so that means you would have had to had the first kiss when you were at least 18 or 16 ( the age when most schoolchildren get drunk). Wow I feel like I got a really early one now (I was 13)

purefuckinevile

Jul 2, 2009
I'm guessing that it was when I was around 7.
If I'm to be totally honest I think it was with my cousin.

I ain't sure though so I'm just keeping it to myself.
It'd be bad if we found out we did more than kissing at the time, so I prefer not asking any questions.