Poll: First Kiss.

rintasja

Mar 27, 2009
My first kiss. Starting to be some years ago, about two decades. It was the last day of kindergarten. I was in the playground outside. I was about 4-5 if i remember correctly. I sat in the swing. Suddenly the girl in the swing next to me walked over to me and kissed me. Then she just away without saying a word.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
Well it wasn't particularly amazing, but it was the first so that makes it memorable. Wasn't the girl I was aiming for either, but I learned a lot from that short-lived train-wreck of a relationship and many years later we somehow made up again.
Best kiss would've been a couple of relationships later...

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
Hanging out at her house, trying to muster up the courage for about 4 hours. Finally kissed, felt like a goon for the rest of the night, big ole grin on my face all night. Drove my buddy whose house I was staying at insane.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Assassinator said:
Triple G said:
sirbryghtside said:
Ice Storm said:
The amount of people here who have voted for number 3 is rather sad.
Hey, this is the Escapist. What did you expect? :p
Why sad and what has it to do with the escapist?
Nerds and geeks unite! Duh, what else? Sad though, I think especially nerdy guys are far more tender and romantic than those populair guys, a far better choice for a stable, happy and solid relationship. Well, at least I'm such a guy.
And you're totally right about. Popular guys are stupid(literary), self contemp & asshole, while guys like us are nice, loving and all the stuff you said. But as nature is a *****, women tend to like assholes more than nice guys.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
suckmyBR said:
In the middle of a movie with my still current girlfriend it was pretty awkward since we both kinda missed :L
"Yeah baby, I meant to kiss your eyebrow."

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Triple G said:
And you're totally right about. Popular guys are stupid(literary), self contemp & asshole, while guys like us are nice, loving and all the stuff you said. But as nature is a *****, women tend to like assholes more than nice guys.
Nah, you're just a misogynistic prick. "It's not my fault girls won't date me. I blame all women! They only like stupid men."

Seriously, I'm the one named "ThrobbingEgo" and I think you're full of yourself.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
ThrobbingEgo said:
Triple G said:
Nah, you're just a misogynistic prick. "It's not my fault girls won't date me. I blame all women! They only like stupid men."

Seriously, I'm the one named "ThrobbingEgo" and I think you're full of yourself.
DUDE, I asked most girls, and the told me that they only get a good "kick" when they're dating an asshole. I'm proving my point on evidence and I usually get it when ppl are lying to me. Also, to counter insult you: You're just some idiot who has no clue and tries to make everything equal without noticing the fact that women think not like men.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Triple G said:
ThrobbingEgo said:
Triple G said:

DUDE, I asked most girls, and the told me that they only get a good "kick" when they're dating an asshole. I'm proving my point on evidence and I usually get it when ppl are lying to me. Also, to counter insult you: You're just some idiot who has no clue and tries to make everything equal without noticing the fact that women think not like men.
Women and men are neurologically different, but that doesn't mean that all girls are the same. (Let alone men.) You're delusional if you think you're the only nice guy and every girl with a boyfriend is dating an asshole. Delusional and bitter. And lonely.

Very, very lonely.

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
Shibito091192 said:
ExaltedK9 said:
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie
I feel your pain.

Nobody wants to kiss you, when your name is ExaltedK9.
I am still yet to have a first kiss, and I'm a good-looking guy, you know? I just don't get it...
Any takers btw?
Mmmm...sorry, I lost you at "I'm a good looking guy".

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
My first kiss was when a girl I went to see got so fed up with me being a complete loser and was like 'kiss me!'

I'll always remember how pathetic I am... er... was! WAS!

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
I was 8 and this girl kissed me for fending off a bully.
We kissed behind a tree, with lips, and a whole crowd saw us <3

Cpt Morgan

Jun 26, 2009
Mine was when I was 16. I used to be very shy and cast out and she was the first girl to care for me. So it made it very special.

.Ricks.

Sep 10, 2008
I remember mine, can't remember the age though xD. It was in a camping park, in Porto Covo a paradisal location here in Portugal so the setting was great except.... it was nightime and I was shivering from the immense cold. But yes it was very nice, her name was Sara and she was and still is a sweet girl.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
First time I actually kissed a girl that wasn't my cousin or someone in my family I was about 8, only because I was dared to. My first really real kiss that actually involved some form of mutual attraction was when I was 13. It was by friends older sister, I wasn't aware of the bro code during this time.

Ah the memories.

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
Sweet 19 and never been kissed....

I'd say I'm waiting for the right person but I've never even had the chance of bing kissed...