Poll: First Kiss.

Hoxton

Oct 10, 2008
Fereyen said:
I'm nearly 18 and I still havent had it, despite all the girlfriends that I've had in the past. -.-
Judging the results of the poll you are surprisingly by far not the only person around here.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
I haven't had mine yet...although,my memory is quite bad so I could have had it and just forgotten it!

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
Fraeir said:
None. Turning 21 in a month and I have yet to merely hold hands with a girl.
It doesn't say much seeing how there's only one girl who have ever won my interest, whom I don't know if likes me, and we're separated by a frickin' ocean and hundreds of miles...

Be happy if your love life ain't as empty as mine! : |
Do you have a severe disfigurement? Also, Uhhh I dunno my first girlfriend, yeah probaly that...... yeah that

Tri Force95

Apr 20, 2009
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie
I feel you pain, unless you dont feel pain, then i dont feel it either. Anyway, I dont let it bother me that I havent had a first kiss yet. Im young (13 going on 14 in a month) and im sure my first kiss will be mind blowing.

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
It doesn't say much seeing how there's only one girl who have ever won my interest, whom I don't know if likes me, and we're separated by a frickin' ocean and hundreds of miles...

Do you have a severe disfigurement? Also, Uhhh I dunno my first girlfriend, yeah probaly that...... yeah that
Severe disfigurement? I wouldn't say that, unless you consider being a somewhat pale, skinny geek a disfigured person.

Curses to falling in love with a person that lives in another frickin' country.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
I was 16, it was made special by the 2 hour train journey the girl took just to see me.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Tri Force95 said:
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie
I feel your pain, unless you dont feel pain, then i dont feel it either. Anyway, I dont let it bother me that I havent had a first kiss yet. Im young (13 going on 14 in a month) and im sure my first kiss will be mind blowing.
aww thats the spirit, think positive!

yeah i dont feel pain for it, so no worries :p

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
I figure there's nothing in this thread that resembles a discussion, and more of a confession, so I'm sure no one minds if I scrolled the first page then skipped to the end.

As for the thread question itself; I remember, 'twas with a person that I really was confused about, but the other person didn't think so and led on.

However, I prog·nos·ti·cate (yay dictionary words) that I'll forget in 10 years time because, well, because of the reason on I was not too sure on what I wanted from this person and all.

So my conclusion is that the poll choices are short and not well represented.

Mr.Banaynay

Jan 16, 2009
it was memorable alright but about 4 months later she just flat out dumped me for her last ex >_<

Tri Force95

Apr 20, 2009
sky14kemea said:
Tri Force95 said:
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

ah well, c'est la vie
I feel your pain, unless you dont feel pain, then i dont feel it either. Anyway, I dont let it bother me that I havent had a first kiss yet. Im young (13 going on 14 in a month) and im sure my first kiss will be mind blowing.
aww thats the spirit, think positive!

yeah i dont feel pain for it, so no worries :p
Well thats good, thinking positive is something im good at, so I have no problems with that.

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
I've had little messing about play makeouts when i was 7 and didnt know what was going on. But now i'm 15 and waiting for a real one :( But it still does boost my spirits slightly that alot of people older than me on here still havent so i have hope!

IceStar100

Jan 5, 2009
Mine came out of the blue. I told this girl I had never been kissed and she frenched me. Sooooo yeah I missed first class becuase I was so stuned.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

ah well, c'est la vie
Up until Saturday, I would've agreed there, except holding hands. Sorry for leaving the club.
Worryingly, there's a photo of it on the internet somewhere...

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
I was 15 at a mates party, me and this girl where kinda close. She was half sitting on my lap and on the arm of the chair, I gave her a kiss on the check and she returned it closer to my lips, then we ended up kissing on the lips.

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:

Severe disfigurement? I wouldn't say that, unless you consider being a somewhat pale, skinny geek a disfigured person.

Oh right, yeah that's a shame..

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:

I notice a tense sarcasm in that.. <.<
I could be wrong, or I'm just agitated from the power dying three times today and the damned summer heat...

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:

I notice a tense sarcasm in that.. <.<
I could be wrong, or I'm just agitated from the power dying three times today and the damned summer heat...
No I wasn't being sacastic, I do feel for you man, it must suck to be in a long distance relationship, that's the thing about the internet, you can't detect sarcasm well.