Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
None. Turning 21 in a month and I have yet to merely hold hands with a girl.
It doesn't say much seeing how there's only one girl who have ever won my interest, whom I don't know if likes me, and we're separated by a frickin' ocean and hundreds of miles...

Be happy if your love life ain't as empty as mine! : |
Do you have a severe disfigurement? Also, Uhhh I dunno my first girlfriend, yeah probaly that...... yeah that
Severe disfigurement? I wouldn't say that, unless you consider being a somewhat pale, skinny geek a disfigured person.

Curses to falling in love with a person that lives in another frickin' country.
Oh right, yeah that's a shame..
I notice a tense sarcasm in that.. <.<
I could be wrong, or I'm just agitated from the power dying three times today and the damned summer heat...
No I wasn't being sacastic, I do feel for you man, it must suck to be in a long distance relationship, that's the thing about the internet, you can't detect sarcasm well.
Ah alright, sorry for being so passive aggressive xD; Blackouts make me mad : |
And I ain't in a relationship with this girl xD; I'm in love with her, granted, but I dunno about the other way around ^^; I doubt it, but I can only hope. I have yet to tell her and it's almost a year since I realized I liked her this way... Pathetic as I am.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
There are 302 people who haven't been kissed yet... stereotypes about gamers are true!!

On topic, yes. It wasn't that memorable but I'll remember it because of how mundane it was.

llewgriff

Feb 12, 2009
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
llewgriff said:
Fraeir said:
None. Turning 21 in a month and I have yet to merely hold hands with a girl.
It doesn't say much seeing how there's only one girl who have ever won my interest, whom I don't know if likes me, and we're separated by a frickin' ocean and hundreds of miles...

Be happy if your love life ain't as empty as mine! : |
Do you have a severe disfigurement? Also, Uhhh I dunno my first girlfriend, yeah probaly that...... yeah that
Severe disfigurement? I wouldn't say that, unless you consider being a somewhat pale, skinny geek a disfigured person.

Curses to falling in love with a person that lives in another frickin' country.
Oh right, yeah that's a shame..
I notice a tense sarcasm in that.. <.<
I could be wrong, or I'm just agitated from the power dying three times today and the damned summer heat...
No I wasn't being sacastic, I do feel for you man, it must suck to be in a long distance relationship, that's the thing about the internet, you can't detect sarcasm well.
Ah alright, sorry for being so passive aggressive xD; Blackouts make me mad : |
And I ain't in a relationship with this girl xD; I'm in love with her, granted, but I dunno about the other way around ^^; I doubt it, but I can only hope. I have yet to tell her and it's almost a year since I realized I liked her this way... Pathetic as I am.
I've been there... it sucks..

AdmanUK

Mar 27, 2009
Yeah, mine was with this girl on holiday when I was 15, she took a drag of a cigerette before hand, didn't exhale and I spent most of it thinking "Don't throw up, don't throw up..."

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
This is probably cheating, but I been set since kindergarten.

Me and some girl (whom I barely know now) just kissed when some older kids dared us to.
Totally casually.

dallan262

Apr 24, 2008
well i was 13 it was dark and raining after a disco it was my first kiss and my first full out pull she (Lisa) was awsome .... think i was awfull at it though haha

bruMackBBQ_89

Mar 1, 2009

game: spin the bottle

exact location: birthday gurls closet

perspective: unleashed a tight and long wet one on the b-day gurl X]

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
My first kiss was at the airport...I met my partner online, so it was when he came to stay for a week to meet me and my family.

WlknCntrdiction

May 8, 2008
First kiss was when I was 19, with my now ex.
I remember the "line" I used on her too, was so silly. Bare in mind we were at one of my mates houses' for a gathering of my friends since we hadn't all seen each other in a while. Anyways, was getting vibes from her whilst we were walking there, held hands most of the way there, then I decided to just go for it later on there. This is how it went:

Me: Would you like to kiss me?
Her: Hmmm, I'm not sure.
Me: Well let's find out.
*kiss*

Corny I know:p. Spent like the entire night kissing after that though, twas fun:)

dsau

Apr 15, 2009
i kissed a girl when i was 2 but im not gonna count that, and the only time i kissed a girl was playing spin the bottle. i dont think that counts either.... shit

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
My first kiss was when i was 15, and was in the middle of a sentence at my GF's house. I was talking very nervously, and she just kinda jumped me. I was ok with it though, believe you me.

Washboard

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!
Dec 17, 2008
Dys said:
I now have rules about girls and being in other peoples direct line of sight...
/agree, i look back at situations like that and cringe