Poll: First Kiss.

Verp

Jul 1, 2009
I don't do kissing. The thought of me doing it disgusts me, I'd rather drink your piss than kiss you on the lips.

FredFredburgur

Apr 13, 2009
First kiss she made all the moves.... I like it, but I was so bad. Since then I practiced with girlfriends, and my first kiss with someone I wasn't dating was a lot better for me.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
My first kiss was kind of a fluke. It was a my first date, also a pity date (who was doing the pitying more, I know not.)
Anyway, she pretty much had to instruct me on how to act like a proper boyfriend, including the first kiss. Wasn't much to huzzah over.

My first kiss with my real girlfriend, though....that was something.

killcheese

May 18, 2009
we were high in the back off a school bus, kinda hard to forget. This was not to long ago too. To all the yet to be kissed people, dont fret, it will happen.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
40% of you folks have never been kissed...?

My first kiss was at a party at about 3am, it was pretty awesome actually. We ended up kissing for over an hour. It led onto other things the next morning which to be honest weren't quite as awesome as I had hoped mainly due to my fumbling inexperience at the time, it was kinda like a beginning swimmer being pushed into the deep end... but hey at least I learnt the ropes nice and quick...

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie
Same. I'm trying, damn it!

jamesbong00spliff

Aug 27, 2008
Yeah... I started early and got mine when i was 5, yes i remember it clear as day.

Didn't get another for another 9 years though :(

ExplosionProofTaco

Nov 13, 2008
AkJay said:
My first kiss went a little like this.

I knew this girl for a long time, she was a good friend of mine
When I read those two first (sort of) rhyming sentences I thought your whole post was going to be an amusing little song.

EDIT: No kiss for me yet. Got no game.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
The only one I remember was the one with my first love. Kinda cheesy but true.

Sark

Jun 21, 2009
Unfortunately I have. It happenened when I was sixteen and I would really like to forget it. The girl turned out to be a very "promiscuious" one. That whole relationship lasted far too long and I clung to it out of my lack of self esteem :(
Since then though, I have had a few, so I am not completely useless, but still working on the V-Card.

Jonxxx

Jun 28, 2009
my first kiss was last.. December? no no.. January i think? im 14, and me and my gf were..
well ya see...
somehow we ended up at the top level of the parking garage by the mall...
and.. yea.. we actually ran up there, and we were both out of breath. and it was pretty fucking epic. and we walked the 4 levels back down holding hands, talking, and listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdR_jXJaQvs
so yea.
full-of-win. and in the past 5 months, we broke up, i've gone out with two other people, and made out with three...
Freshman year is gonna be cool :D

Ushario

Mar 6, 2009
It was the girl next door and I was 8 or younger, I can't remember exactly.

We had watched a movie and seen a couple kissing so we gave it a go. Hilarity ensued!

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Nothing special. Kissed a girl in primary school and now can't even remember which one it was.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
My first kiss was with my fiance and my first boyfriend really. XD Lucky I guess. We had parked in the parking lot of a grocery store so he could apply for a job there and I looked in his eyes putting my hand on his cheek and kissed him sweetly. All I remember is him wrapping his arms around me and losing myself in it. I had and have never been so happy.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Acid Armageddon said:
I'm 20 and still haven't had mine.....makes me sad some days :(
Hey I had to wait until I was nearly 23. It's weird, when I was a teenager girls didn't want to know me, now that I'm in my mid-thirties I get more action than I know what to do with and I actually have to pass up interested girls now because I have a totally hot 21 year old girlfriend and no intention of cheating on her. So guys (and girls), if it hasn't happened yet don't panic. Best ways to ensure that it DOES happen eventually are:

1. Keep good personal hygeine.
2. Take pride in your appearance - even if you don't think you look that great, someone else may.
3. Don't ignore opportunities to go out and meet new people. If you get invited to something, go.
4. Expand your mind (with knowledge, not drugs!) and learn new things. It'll make you more interesting to talk to.
5. Be confident and have fun when in public or out and about. Save the crying about loneliness and your lack of being kissed for when you are home alone or with a trusted friend.
6. Don't worry if it keeps not happening, remember it will probably happen when you least expect. When it does, don't blow it by constantly questioning it, just go with the flow.

If anyone wants more specific help they can always use this thread: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.117161

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
I'm 20 and 8 months.
Had my first kiss a bit over a month ago.

Of course I remember. And I'm not ashamed of having waited so long.

Ice Storm said:
The amount of people here who have voted for number 3 is rather sad.
Agreed.

Bobkat1252

The Psychotic Psyker
Mar 18, 2008
Mine was with a girl whom I now realize is a liar and a cheating *****. I was so happy at the time but now am rather disappointed that it was with her.