Poll: For four grand, would you flash a non-sexy body part?

nightmare_gorilla

Jan 22, 2008
tippy2k2 said:
Hello sexy Escapist members!

Listening to the radio to steal their ideas and passing them off on my own once again! An interesting discussion came up and I was very curious about it...

The person being crank called was being charged $4,000 for something not related to the prank (her husband gave them the info). The radio DJ slowly escalated the ridiculousness until eventually, he offered her four grand to send him pictures of her feet because he was into that sort of thing. He insisted that no one would ever know that it was her since her face wouldn't be in it. While fake for a prank, it did get me wondering though...would I (she said no if you were wondering)?

If there was no way to know that the non-sexual body part was mine, I'd probably go for it (though I have no clue who in the hell would want to see that but who am I to judge the internet?). So does anyone else have no self-respect like me and would go for it? Don't worry, we won't judge you :D

EDIT: Evidently everyone here has no shame :p

So let's add a second question to it...(the poll will still just be about non-sexy pieces of body).

A few people have mentioned it but would you be willing to get paid the same amount if it had to be the T&A or D&A (again, pending your gender)? So I'll ask everyone; would you go full nude (again, no identity shown) for the same amount?
would I send a stranger pictures of my wang and butt for $4,000? yes, no question, absolutely no questions, I would send pitcures of any of my body parts in whatever pose they wanted. you want a taint shot? you got it. the only thing that'd make me pause is if they wanted a picture of something up my butt. that i'd have to think about. and depending on the object I think even then i'd probably do it. it's literally 3 seconds worth of work for $4,000. that's $80,000 an hour. for an average 7.5 hour work day that's $600,000. half a million dollars a day. name a job you wouldn't do for half a million dollars a day...

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
OP edited so it's now full nudity really, with no identity shown.

..hell yeah! I could put that $4k to good use, I vary between not all that ashamed and kind proud of what I've got and if I'm remaining anonymous then I've got nothing to lose.

Who wants to see my dingdong?

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Hey there Tippy.

What does the T in your T&A stand for? Tits? Hell yeah. They don't stay perky that long, so the more pictures, paintings and statues, the better. Life is a fickle and fleeting thing.

I love me some free money, and a free 4k sounds good any time of the day. I'll handle delivery, just to make sure things are as anonymous and untraceable as can be. You give me that money first, though.

If it stands for twat, though, no. Certain things work better when they're not put up on display 24/7. I'm no fan of burqas and the like, but a decent fanny is somewhat covered up. A G-string will do just fine.

In my view, those rather conservative sensibilities do not much apply to dicks. I think dicks are hilarious. And no rubber, vinyl, latex, silicone, glass or cyberskin ever gets to replace the real thing. Just my 0.0002 Bitcoins on the subject.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
For 4 grand? probably but the idea of anyone getting off on pictures of any part of me creeps me out.
Edit: full nude is a no though.

Bannath

Sep 16, 2013
You said photo's yes? What positions? How many? Whats your email?

For $4000 I would sleep with a VERY unappealing woman with questionable kinks. God knows I've done it for free. You underestimate what I would do for $4000, with or without anonymity. I've worn a very tight LBD with no underwear to a cross dressing party and have had pictures taken of me, legs splayed, passed out, on a chair on the lawn. Camera's were specifically prohibited but when the picture landed on facebook and I was tagged in it - Did I request it be taken down? No, that would ruin the fun. So 12 months later during an interview where my soon to be employer asked: "So, How comfortable was that dress?" I replied "Very - If a little cold."

I am, might I add, in no way a deviant. Much to my surprise I have no kinks or fetishes. I generally don't like exhibiting my body but when/if these things happen - Whats the point in regretting them? Its only awkward if you make it awkward.

So Yes; Please give me money to do the things I do anyway after a few beers.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
AngloDoom said:
Bertylicious said:
*reads comments, looks at poll*

What on earth is wrong with you people? Is money really that important to you?
Can I ask why showing a (non-sexual) part of your body (anonymously) is such a problem? I walk around barefoot all the time in front of people I live with, why not get money for it?

And yeah, money is very important to me. If it wasn't, people wouldn't spend half their life toiling away to get it. If you don't want your money, I'll happily take it all off of your hands.
I guess it's 'cause this, what we're really talking about here, is getting money for someone exerting power over you. It isn't like a contract of employment or a bill of sale. Frankly it wouldn't matter if they weren't asking for anything at all but just said "take this money", not as a gift or as a payment but just so that you'd both know that they told you to take it and you did.

As for money itself, I earn enough for me to live the way I want to live. If I wanted more, I'd earn more. Money won't buy you love or self-respect which are the only things worth having, and I'd feel ashamed to be living off of money I hadn't earned properly.

Madman123456

Feb 11, 2011
What is a "non sexy" body part? Something that has little to do with sex and therefore can be observed a million billion times at any location where people would go swim? If you want to pay me 4 grand to see me left shoulderblade for example i wouldn't stop you. I would find that weird but whatever.

My wrinkly under carriage can be considered very unsexy. It is infact so ugly that the best part of sex is when i get to hide it :p
But if you would want to give me 4k to see my personal bratwurst i'd make that trade as well. I'd find that weird as well since you can see quite a lot of male genitalia on the internet.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Auron225 said:
I feel like I'm missing something here - can someone point out the downside of this deal?
I thought that the 4G for the feet would win out but not by this much (as of this post, it is 218 to 4). For the radio bit, the two woman (both of whom were about to get married) said no to the offer due to their commitment/vows that they were about to be taking. This may be a guys versus girls kind of thing though as the two married dudes both said hell yeah they would. This site is very guy-oriented so that may explain the poll results (though not necessarily; I'm sure there are some guys going "EW! What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!" and some girls saying "...that's it? Let's get your money out of this, someone get me some ping pong balls!").

For some people, by consciously making your non-sexual action a sexual action (showing your feet in this case), that alone would be enough to make them too uncomfortable.

Headdrivehardscrew said:
What does the T in your T&A stand for? Tits? Hell yeah. They don't stay perky that long, so the more pictures, paintings and statues, the better. Life is a fickle and fleeting thing.
The "T" in T&A "technically" means Tits but I was just trying to use funny phrases to describe people stripping down to their birthday suit. I will update the OP to make sure it's clear but for part 2, I should be able to see EVERYTHING :D

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Well, I actually have a foot fetish, so I suppose I can put in some input here. For myself, feet are just as sexual as breasts. So let me ask you something here, would you send a picture of your penis to someone, even though your face is not visible and no one would know it's you? It's the exact some thing with feet, if you're sending it to a foot fetishist. It's just as sexual for us.

So there, ponder that for a moment :D
For me at least, the "shame" factor comes from how society in general views the images, rather than how one particular individual does. There are already pictures of my bare feet on the internet whereas there aren't any of my breasts. The difference is that it isn't considered a taboo to show people pictures of your feet, whereas if there were pictures of my breasts online it would upset people close to me (especially my boyfriend) and could even damage my career.

When I was a teenager, I posted a couple of pictures of my bare feet on dA for a photography contest. A while after the pictures went up, I received a private message from someone with a foot fetish. The message was a bit creepy, but it didn't make me feel like I should take down the pictures. They were still just pictures of my feet and thus nothing to be embarrassed about. In the same way, receiving creepy propositions based on my profile picture on Facebook (which is just of my face) hasn't made me take that down either.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
Bertylicious said:
AngloDoom said:
Bertylicious said:
*reads comments, looks at poll*

What on earth is wrong with you people? Is money really that important to you?
Can I ask why showing a (non-sexual) part of your body (anonymously) is such a problem? I walk around barefoot all the time in front of people I live with, why not get money for it?

And yeah, money is very important to me. If it wasn't, people wouldn't spend half their life toiling away to get it. If you don't want your money, I'll happily take it all off of your hands.
I guess it's 'cause this, what we're really talking about here, is getting money for someone exerting power over you. It isn't like a contract of employment or a bill of sale. Frankly it wouldn't matter if they weren't asking for anything at all but just said "take this money", not as a gift or as a payment but just so that you'd both know that they told you to take it and you did.

As for money itself, I earn enough for me to live the way I want to live. If I wanted more, I'd earn more. Money won't buy you love or self-respect which are the only things worth having, and I'd feel ashamed to be living off of money I hadn't earned properly.
I don't really see much difference between accepting money in return for building someone a website (which I do) and accepting money in return for a picture of my feet. In neither case has the person "exerted power over me", because I decided whether to do it or not. "Will you do X if I give you money?" is basically how a job works! What matters is whether or not you're comfortable with what X involves.

If someone instead put a gun to my head and demanded a picture of my feet and then (once I'd done it) threw some money at me then yes, that would feel very weird. Being forced to do something is never nice.

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
If I can stay anonymous? There is no part of my body you can't see on a picture for 4,000 X3.

... Seriously, send me the money right now and I'll throw in two pictures for free! Maybe this is not the right website to prostitute myself on, but I really wouldn't mind getting a brand new top-of-the-line PC.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
Four thousand for a picture of my feet?

Frack it, a thousand more and I'll send you anything you want :D

Note: I have a principle that I won't send naked pictures of myself to anyone if they're unwilling to pay £5000 a piece (none of this dollars business, I'm talking cold hard pound sterling, here!) cash preferable, but pre-paid bank transfer is also acceptable.

In case anyone is interested.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
if i remain unidentified, sure. so long as i was 100% guaranteed to get that money, then hell yes

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
I would attempt to negotiate higher, but would indeed flash various body parts for 4 grand.

Way I see it somebody else feels insecure and I get 4 grand.

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
4K? Yes. No regrets from me. I need the money.

Do I need to send the photos to a specific email, house address, or PO Box? How much is enough? Details, man. I need that cash!

We should really get in contact to discuss this interesting business venture further.

^tis a joke, btw.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
EDIT: *To be clear, we would be able to see everything; fully nude if you want this four grand.
Been there. Done that.

Well, not for money. But I have plenty of ex-es who have naked pics of me. I'm sure they're out there... somewhere.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
You can have a picture of any part of my body for 4 large (pounds sterling). PM me for details ;) cash upfront, no refunds, no time wasters