Poll: For four grand, would you flash a non-sexy body part?

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
In my financial state, I'd photo anything decent for 4000 dollars.

For indecent stuff, though, I'd demand $4000 on top of any fines and assorted court costs I'd earn through performing the act.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
In answer to your original question, absolutely. I take a picture of my feet, or elbow, or knee and get 4000 dollars? Easy money!

Now the second question is a bit harder, but if my identity is totally unknown, yeah I would still do it. Though the person would like what they see so much, they would probably get a creepy obsession with me. :p

II2

Mar 13, 2010
It's my experience that with financial incentive, people will do far more than that for far less... Especially when they're approached under stress or susceptible to flattery.

Aug 1, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
EDIT: Evidently everyone here has no shame :p

So let's add a second question to it...(the poll will still just be about non-sexy pieces of body).

A few people have mentioned it but would you be willing to get paid the same amount if it had to be the T&A or D&A (again, pending your gender)? So I'll ask everyone; would you go full nude (again, no identity shown) for the same amount?
In a second.

Four thousand dollars is quite a bit of money and I have absolutely no problem showing my hideous pasty white body,.

Also I'm glad you added another level, the first part is just too easy.

xshadowscreamx

Dec 21, 2011
Yes I would, it's stupid how being naked is a big deal... In the show Rome people be naked walking around their property and not one damn given. #romandays

I'm so sorry for that hashtag.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
BloatedGuppy said:
nyankaty said:
It would depend on how questionable the photo was whether I would care if I could be identified. I'm a teacher so having questionable photos of myself floating out there on the great wide internet just isn't a wise decision for me.
What if it was a photo of you wearing a Nickelback shirt or something? Would that qualify as questionable?
I would never let anyone see a picture of me wearing a Nickelback shirt, nor wear such a thing either. I do have my limits after all.

OT: Would this be in my currency or American currency? 4 grand is just about the price of a PS4 here and a little more than my rent... I'd still do it, I just want to know how much I'm getting.

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
4 grand? well I would only not show very intimate body parts for that. My Feet are certainly ok thou and lots else especially if my identy isnt revealed.
If someone had a certain desire to see my genitals because he has some fetish about them if they arent quite grown that way, hypothetically that person would be in for a disappointment. so for 4 grand I might consider more intimate bodyparts aswell...

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Miss G. said:
So far, I'm the only one that voted no because I hate taking pictures starring myself on principle alone.
I'm the other no, my body is not a temple, but I take my wedding vs seriously. Besides stuff like this always comes back to bit you in the ass when you least expect it.

Neonit

Dec 24, 2008
i would negotiate. only 4 toes, i want 5000 and go to hell with dollars - i want euros.

no face/no id possibilities and no "sexual" photo's. i can send you pics of my tits, but im a man..... sooo..... not sure if there are many people who are into that (those are some nice titties though, i negotiated "you touch mine i touch yours" once, so they cant be that bad)

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I'd show anything, sexual or not, for that much. Honestly don't see why it should bother me if people know what my body looks like, and I've got debts to pay off, after all.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I'd send pictures of my feet to a complete stranger for a laugh, let alone for money.

Hell, I'd slowly strip-tease to a backing of wavering saxophones for £4000 if nobody knew it was me at the end of it all.

EDIT - Just remembered I had a full-front nude picture of me pinned to a on a big wall for my friend's university project, then stood next to it a couple of times on the day it was displayed just to tap my foot and tut at people who looked at it. I may not be the person to ask this sort of question to.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
The hell do I need four grand for? I don't need to whore myself out for any money.

*reads comments, looks at poll*

What on earth is wrong with you people? Is money really that important to you?

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
1)Four THOUSAND dollars? For a picture of my feet? Identify me in it if you want, what law am I breaking? Who is gonna come break my knee caps cus I just got offered a ludicrous yet awesome deal in my favor?

I feel like I'm missing something here - can someone point out the downside of this deal?

2) Full nude? Alright, now I'd be unlikely to do it - I'd want written confirmation of what exactly the recipient plans to do with this photo, absolute guarantee that it can't be linked back to me, and probably still more than 4 grand... I'd consider it :p

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Bertylicious said:
*reads comments, looks at poll*

What on earth is wrong with you people? Is money really that important to you?
Can I ask why showing a (non-sexual) part of your body (anonymously) is such a problem? I walk around barefoot all the time in front of people I live with, why not get money for it?

And yeah, money is very important to me. If it wasn't, people wouldn't spend half their life toiling away to get it. If you don't want your money, I'll happily take it all off of your hands.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I'd do that for 10 rand XP Of course I'd try get more money out of it, but really? A picture of my feet? Pay me anything and I'm game. Pay me 4K and I will create a foot calender for you and sign it with my toe prints if that is what you want.

BabuNu

Nov 19, 2009
For four grand you could have a full body picture of me wearing nothing but pink dildos strapped to my hands. And I'm by no means financially struggling...

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
4000 is a hell of a lot of money to me, money I rather need, so yes I would do it. However I might feel a little bit troubled by it. It depends on what the person is doing with that picture. I think too much, it makes the situation a little bit weird. But there would be so much I could do with that money!

Full nude though? Hell no. That would make me feel uncomfortable and I would hate it, but also I imagine my boyfriend would not be too happy about it.

Thanatos5150

Apr 20, 2009
For at least half up front, definitely.
Though I'd try to get 75% up front, first. I'm not a very trusting person.