Poll: Gamer Girlfriends

AtheistAndProud

Apr 25, 2010
My girlfriend loved the Professor Layton games.
She'd call me, all frustrated because she couldn't figure out a puzzle, and I'd quietly Google the walkthrough, then walk her through it.
To this day, she still just thinks I'm crazy good at puzzles I can't see.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
andrew21 said:
VanQQisH said:
Never had a girlfriend and only know one girl who plays games. Unfortunately she only plays games like Halo and CoD and general mainstream stuff that's just plain boring (in my opinion). If I met a chick who played Pokemon or JRPGs in any form I may even break out of this damn shell of mine and make her my girlfriend. Though the chances of that happening are way too low for me to want to think about.
I know how you feel :(
wow, not to be rude fellas, but that's kinda depressing...
on the note of gamer GF's... i've dated only two young ladies who, i guess you could say were into gaming. like the tiniest bit of interest, and they both went GAGA over Guitar Hero. the first girl was phenominal at it, and i must say, on a couple of songs she would just ANNIHILATE me! like if we did head to head on expert of "Carry on My Wayward Son" she'd smoke my ass.

the next "contestant" so to speak, thought she was gods gift to guitar hero... and she thought so because she could beat her parents at it *heehee* so I tell her that i'm a fan of GH too and she just starts going on and on and on and ooonnnn and ooonnn and ooonnn and ooonnn and onnn and ooonnn and on and on and on, about how she's soooo much better than me at it, and how she's gonna kick my ass at her place (so she can humiliate me in front of her dad no doubt) well that particular part of the evening roles around and she's all cocky and saying she's gonna whoop me right in front of her dad. well being the gentelman that i am, i suggested she go first and she's picking her song, then i see that on the difficulty she put it on EASY! OMFG! i started laughing my ass off right in front of both of em. but i didn't tell her what i was laughing at. she plays her song on easy, fucks up a lot of the song. then it was my turn, now i start smiling thinking about how she and her pop are gonna be all like "whoa" and "what?!?!" and "other exclamations!" so i pick a song i'd never played before, put that jank on expert! made her cream! and made her dad die from a series of major heartattack/stroke combos! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

naw i'm playin, i'm fuckin beasted that song on expert and her dad was like "WHOOOOO! YEAH!!! FINALLY! SHE CAN'T RUN AROUND THIS HOUSE SAYING SHE'S THE ACTUAL GUITAR HERO!"

Man, that was one of the funniest things ever.... sorry i made that soo long everyone who won't read it because it's too long. but if you did read it all only to hear that ending i'm truly sorry... :E i tend to ramble when i'm exhausted... oh well...
BYE BITCHES!!!

there is no spoon

Jun 20, 2008
SegaJanesis said:
Darkauthor81 said:
She's not going to eat you!"
Join us tonight on CNN for a shocking story that takes place in sunny San Francisco. Local citizen and resident gamer, Jim Blankenship, has just been eaten alive moments ago by girl gamers. We mourn your loss as a nation, Jim.
Five bucks says this appears on FOX news tonight as an actual story quoting you as a source.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
I want a competitive gamer gf.I kinda have one that is into casual games and pokemon and stuffs. But what I wouldn't give for a girl who could give me a challenge on Tekken. I like to play competitvly. I like competitive women. What do.

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
Bara_no_Hime said:
DracoSuave said:
Civilization.
... Civilization has a story? I had no idea. I assumed it was like Age of Empires 2. Unless, according to you, Age of Empires 2 had a story, in which case I think you and I have different definitions of the word "story".
Yes, and it's different every time you play.

It doesn't have a plot, dialogue, or characterization, but what it DOES have is a narrative that is determined by your play.

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
I once had a girlfriend who gamed, but we we were pretty opposite in the genres we played. I hated what she liked and vice versa, the only thing we could stand playing together was Sins of a Solar Empire (which is awsome, so I didn't really mind).

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
I've gone out with several semi-gamer girls, in that they play games a little bit, but not to the extent I do. I would dearly like to be in a relationship with a proper gamer, but I reckon trying to plan future partners is a little bit of a misstep..

Dratis

Feb 20, 2011
My gamer girlfriend is my gamer fiance. So many nights we've fallen asleep together as we played together on the couch. And Super Street Fighter 4 Tourney for Shots is something we've been planning but never gotten around to.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
My last gf (as opposed to my current) was sort of a casual gamer... Not farmville, hell no. Thats not even a game. No, she occasionally played Fps (which i taught her how to play :D). That was my one greatest achievement in that whole relationship. Teaching my gf to beat my friends in Halo. So i'd ask them if they wanted to play me and they'd be like noooooo way man. Then my chick would ask them and they were like uhhhh, sure. And she proceeded to rape them in a slayer match.

ThePizzaGuy556

Aug 26, 2009
One was into CoD more then me but we both loved Gears :p
Another hated anything but halo
and another had a strange obsession with skateboarding games 0_0

Feb 9, 2011
My girlfriend doesn't play much in the way of video games, though she does express interest in Tetris, Mario Cart, DDR and Rockband. So she "kinda" plays video games, though very causally.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
She ain't what you'd call hardcore about it, but we do play some League of Legends now and then.

Von Dean

Feb 10, 2010
Yep,my girlfriend is in to most games,typically j-rpg's,puzzle games and even plays duty online