Poll: Games you suck at

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
MMORPG's

I'm not patient enough, I mean, with all the little kiddies going about raping the English language, while you're killing your thousandth Green Mushroom...life is too short...

Wazzupow

Dec 1, 2009
The Great Escape. I am terrible at The Great Escape.

Any CoD game.I am horrible.

Online multiplayers. I just get pwned.

Theappartus

Apr 1, 2009
i suck at rpgs with chess-like combat. But for some reason i completly own on football games even though i have never owned one myself.

D-Cypher

Dec 25, 2009
Irridium said:
RTS games online.

Offline I'm god, decimating the my inferior enemies.
Online I'm like an ant getting crushed by tanks.

Still love them though.
Same here. I can destroy multiple Supreme AI's in SupCom, but I get steam rolled by human players. :(

The only game i've ever genuinely sucked balls at was CSS.... which is odd cus FPS's are "my thing", going from being in the global top 10 kills per hour in UT3 and having a 4/1KDR in BF2 to repeatedly getting my balls handed to me before I could get a shot off almost destroyed online gaming for me. I kept digging though and eventually got to the point where I could be even on kills/deaths, but that was the best I could manage.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Puzzle games, like the Professor Layton series, come to mind. Thank the game-gods for GameFAQs.

Also, most online-fragfest games. But I figure that's mostly because I don't devote my freetime to getting better at them.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
I fucking suck at Dragonage Origins. I'm not even past the first level, and my elf mage dies like a wuss.

JoGribbs

May 3, 2009
Street Fighter 4. It's a good thing that entire game is based on the pretense of skill, isn't it?

Whistler777

Nov 14, 2008
Counter-Strike: Source. It makes the CoD games look like babies' toys.

JoGribbs said:
Street Fighter 4. It's a good thing that entire game is based on the pretense of skill, isn't it?
Go play Soul Caliber...I'm sure you'll find it much easier on your poor widdle thumbs.

JoGribbs

May 3, 2009
Whistler777 said:
JoGribbs said:
Go play Soul Caliber...I'm sure you'll find it much easier on your poor widdle thumbs.
Played the second one and had the same problems. I just suck at fighting games (not that they're particularly newbie-freindly in the first place).

JMV

Sep 25, 2009
I totally sucked at Resident Evil 5 and it was so frustrating that I just stopped. Later, I realized that the zombies/mutants/whatever were SUPPOSED to be 2 feet from you at all times.