Poll: Have another cup, you jittery junkie!

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
DemonicKitten said:
I can drink several cups of coffee, trouble is, the ammount i put in the cup is 2-3 times the normal ammount. The other night i ended up with a racing heart beat, chest pains, breathing problems and flutters in my chest coz of how much coffee i had drank in one hour. Then again i was in a severe temper which was why i drank so much. Who needs alcohol when you got lots of coffee...
Ever get really concious of your blood flow? That's when I know to stop with the coffee. When my legs tingle, it's time!

Proteus214 said:
I think I fall in the 3-6 category. I usually only drink 3 cups, but the coffee they make here at work is really strong so I think I'm actually drinking closer to 6 cups worth.
I envy that. The timmies around here make it piss weak. It's to keep junkies like me buying.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
On average, probably around 2-3, although I brew it nice and strong. Lately I've been drinking more though, around 5 a day.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
No cups, I hate coffee. .....And tea, fizzy drinks and alcohol. There's something quite wrong with me.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
I don't drink coffee, ever.

Although when I cycle I mix a can of Relentless into my camelback, people wonder why I get all happy on a bike...

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
PAGEToap44 said:
No cups, I hate coffee. .....And tea, fizzy drinks and alcohol. There's something quite wrong with me.
There is nothing wrong with our drinking habits. Although I have been known to partake in occasional drinks of the alcoholic variety...

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Hmmm.
Iv never actualy had a full cup of coffee before.
Iv wanted to have a cup but, i always drink Coffee Milk or Dr.Pepper while browsing the Information Super Highway.
while im not online, i just drink water most of the time.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
I don't drink coffee, ever.

Although when I cycle I mix a can of Relentless into my camelback, people wonder why I get all happy on a bike...
Do you ever... hit anything?

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
I can't live without my Chi Latte in the morning from Cafe Nero, but that's about it. The rest of the day I will usually have water, or some tea.

Goodluf

Apr 14, 2009
I don't drink coffee, I don't want to drink it as it's too bitter/sour for my tastes. I cant imagine drinking coffee every morning, it would ruin my day. In the Finnish society, where drinking coffee is almost an essential part of social interaction, be it visiting people or any meetings, I feel out of place. But what can you do, I don't have a compulsive need to please people...too often, so I wont force coffee down my throat.

It's carbonated sodas with added coffeine for me!...minus the energy drinks, I would rather not drink them either.

Also, I have never been interested in drinkin tea, either. It's just...bland. I'd rather drink hot chocolate during these cold winter evenings.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
As many others,i don't do coffee. I drink tea. And not all the time,anyway.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Goodluf said:
I don't drink coffee, I don't want to drink it as it's too bitter/sour for my tastes. I cant imagine drinking coffee every morning, it would ruin my day. In the Finnish society, where drinking coffee is almost an essential part of social interaction, be it visiting people or any meetings, I feel out of place. But what can you do, I don't have a compulsive need to please people...too often, so I wont force coffee down my throat.

It's carbonated sodas with added coffeine for me!...minus the energy drinks, I would rather not drink them either.

Also, I have never been interested in drinkin tea, either. It's just...bland. I'd rather drink hot chocolate during these cold winter evenings.
Bah, hah hah hah! The tea blandness is a shame, too. Sometimes, I drink a very fragrant pomegranate blueberry tea and am dissapointed with every sip.

A cup of hot chocolate every night, for me.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
Not a massive coffee drinker, I have tea all the time though. I mainly have coffee after a family meal when we use the cafetiere or if in town I'll maybe grab a coffee in starbucks or something. Worst of all, the 'coffee' from the vending machine at work if I'm too tired to concentrate, thats some awful stuff there.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
None I don't like coffee and for the record, I don't drink tea either. The only hot drink I actually like is hot chocolate.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I don't drink coffee. I don't need something to help me out of bed. Sleeping for 8 hours is enough.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
TheColdHeart said:
Not a massive coffee drinker, I have tea all the time though. I mainly have coffee after a family meal when we use the cafetiere or if in town I'll maybe grab a coffee in starbucks or something. Worst of all, the 'coffee' from the vending machine at work if I'm too tired to concentrate, thats some awful stuff there.
The vending machine coffee varies between machines, I find.

knight of some random number said:
None I don't like coffee and for the record, I don't drink tea either. The only hot drink I actually like is hot chocolate.
Noted

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
FanofDeath said:
TheColdHeart said:
The vending machine coffee varies between machines, I find.
Well the stuff we have can be categorized as "hot brown filthly water...with caffeine", I only drink it black too as the milk is this 99.9% fat free stuff which comes out like a white bubbly head and stinks. I wish we had the Nescafe machines back at least that was drinkable.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Wow, seven cups?
I always considered myself a junkie yet I only consume one to three per day (mostly two).